|Born||Gregory Andrew Rikaart
February 26, 1977
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Robert Sudduth (m. 2015)|
Gregory Andrew "Greg" Rikaart (born February 26, 1977) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Kevin Fisher on the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless, on which he has starred since 2003.
Rikaart was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up on Staten Island, New York. He graduated with honors from Villanova University in Pennsylvania. He has a sister, Keri, and two nephews, Nicholas and Luca. While in college, he spent a semester in Washington, D.C., as an intern for a congressman on Capitol Hill.
In June 2013, Rikaart revealed that he is in a committed relationship with writer Robert Sudduth. Rikaart posted a photograph of himself with his boyfriend with the caption, "Not getting married anytime soon, but celebrating #equality tonight nonetheless", in response to the 2013 United States Supreme Court decisions in favor of same-sex marriage equality.
|1999||Felicity||Art Student||Episode: "Portraits"|
|2000||Strong Medicine||Traylor||Episode: "BRCA2"|
|2000||Gilmore Girls||Kid #4||Episode: "Rory's Birthday Parties"|
|2001||Grounded for Life||Jason||Episode: "Dream on"|
|2001||That's Life||Waiter||Episode: "Sex in the Suburbs"|
|2002||As If||Josh||Episode: "Alex's POV"|
|2002–2003||Dawson's Creek||David||Recurring, 7 episodes|
|2003||Prey for Rock & Roll||Scott||Movie|
|2003||X2||Museum Teenager #2||Movie|
|2003||Fake Stacy||Josh Patterson||Short|
|2003–present||The Young and the Restless||Kevin Fisher||Series regular|
|2005||The Closer||Craig Sherman||Episode: "L.A. Woman"|
|2007||CSI: Miami||Scott LeBrock||Episode: "Chain Reaction"|
|2008||Imaginary Bitches||Mark||Episode: "It's Totally What You Think"|
|2013||Bones||Jeffrey Baxter||Episode: "The Cheat in the Retreat"|
|2013||Four Brothers. Or Three. Wait ... Three.||Greg||Short|
|2015||Major Crimes||Bobby G. Monroe||4 episodes, Season 4|
Awards and nominations
- Daytime Emmys Winner, Outstanding Supporting Actor (2005)
- Daytime Emmys Nomination, Outstanding Supporting Actor (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Daytime Emmys Pre-Nomination, Outstanding Supporting Actor (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- "Stairway to Kevin". Soap Opera Digest. June 24, 2013. p. 37.
- Stairway to Kevin". Soap Opera Digest. June 24, 2013. p. 37.
- "Y&R's Greg Rikaart Comes Out On Twitter". Soap Opera Digest. August 26, 2015. Retrieved June 29, 2013.
- Fairman, Michael (August 26, 2015). "Y&R's Greg Rikaart Ties The Knot With Television Writer Robert Sudduth!". News - Soap Buzz. Retrieved May 13, 2015.
- Harrison, Lilly (August 26, 2015). "Young and the Restless Star Greg Rikaart Marries Longtime Boyfriend Robert Sudduth!". E! Online. Retrieved May 15, 2015.
- SOD (June 13, 2016). "Y&R STAR WELCOMES SON". Soap Opera Digest. United States: American Media, inc. Retrieved June 13, 2016.
- Juneau, June (June 14, 2016). "Greg Rikaart Welcomes Son Montgomery Argo". People.com. Retrieved June 24, 2016.
- Ausiello, Michael (August 28, 2015). "Major Crimes Books Young and RestlessVet Greg Rikaart for Pivotal Arc". TVLine. Retrieved August 24, 2015.