Greg Van Roten
|No. 73 – Carolina Panthers|
February 26, 1990 |
Rockville Centre, New York
|Height:||6 ft 3 1⁄8 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||308 lb (140 kg)|
|High school:||Chaminade (NY)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Gregory Van Roten (born February 26, 1990) is an American football center for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL). He was originally signed by the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
His football career started with the Baldwin Bombers youth football organization at the age of 11. He attended, and was an All-State Left Tackle at Chaminade High School in Mineola, New York from 2005-2008.
He attended, and was an Ivy League All-Conference tackle at Pennsylvania from 2008-2012. While at the University of Pennsylvania, he studied at the Wharton School of Business and received his Bachelor of Science in Economics with a Concentration in Marketing.
Green Bay Packers
- Simeone, Greg. "RVC Resident Joins Green Bay Packers' Practice Squad". Patch.com. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- Herzog, Bob. "Greg Van Roten: From Chaminade on LI to the Green Bay Packers". Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Greg Van Roten bio - PennAthletics.com". Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- "Greg Van Roten". kffl.com. Archived from the original on June 13, 2015. Retrieved June 13, 2015.
- "Greg Van Roten". pro-football-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved June 13, 2015.
- "Marcus Dowtin, Greg Van Roten released; Demitrius Bronson re-signed, Patrick Lewis claimed". Seahawks.com. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "Jaguars Sign Offensive Lineman Greg Van Roten". Jaguars.com. February 27, 2017.
- Oehser, John (May 1, 2017). "2017 offseason: Undrafted free agents bring roster to 90". Jaguars.com.
- Henson, Max (July 25, 2017). "DE Ryan Delaire and WR Charles Johnson waived". Panthers.com.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|