Gregg Allman Band
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Gregg Allman Band|
The Gregg Allman Band performing in 2016
|Genres||Southern rock, Blues rock|
Charles "Chaz" Trippy
The Gregg Allman Band, also known as Gregg Allman & Friends, was a Southern rock/blues rock group that Gregg Allman established and had led since the 1970s, during periods when Allman has been recording and performing separate from the Allman Brothers Band and has chosen not to perform exclusively as a solo artist.
- Gregg Allman – Hammond Organ, Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Lead Vocals
- Dan Toler – Guitar
- David Toler – Drums
- Bruce Waibel – Bass Guitar, Background Vocals
- Tim Heding – Keyboards, Background Vocals
- Charles "Chaz" Trippy – Percussion
More recent line up
- Gregg Allman – Vocals, guitar, Hammond B-3
- Floyd Miles – Percussion, vocals
- Bruce Katz – Keyboards
- Scott Sharrard – Guitar
- Jerry Jemmott – Bass
- Steve Potts – Drums
- Jay Collins – Horns
- Strong, Martin Charles (2006). The essential rock discography. Open City Books. p. 20. ISBN 978-1-84195-860-6. Retrieved 30 May 2010.
- Saunders, Emmeline (26 January 2018). "Blues musician and singer Floyd Miles dies aged 74". Mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|