Gregg Hoffman (June 11, 1963 – December 4, 2005), born in Phoenix, Arizona, was a film producer responsible for developing Saw and Saw II. He studied communications, law and economics at American University in Washington, D.C. Hoffman was working on Saw III and other films for Twisted Pictures when he died in a hospital in Hollywood, California of natural causes. He was 42 years old at his death. The character of Mark Hoffman was named in his memory.. The movie Dead silence was made in his memory. He was also thanked in the movie Gross misconduct and mentioned as dedicatee for Saw III.
- Monster Rain (1991)
- Only You (1992)
- George of the Jungle 2 (2003)
- Saw (2004)
- Saw II (2005)
- Saw III (2006)
- "Saw II Production Notes" (1.40MB .DOC file). Lionsgate. Archived from the original on September 26, 2011. Retrieved August 22, 2011.
- Newman, Kim (December 15, 2005). "Obituary: Gregg Hoffman". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. Archived from the original on August 25, 2011. Retrieved August 25, 2011.
- "Saw movie producer dies aged 42". BBC News. December 7, 2005. Retrieved September 28, 2011.
- "Gregg Hoffman's "thanks" header.". IMDB. 2007. Retrieved June 14, 2016.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|