Gregg Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.62 sq mi (66.4 km2)|
|• Land||25.43 sq mi (65.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.19 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.74%|
|Elevation||735 ft (224 m)|
|• Density||115.2/sq mi (44.5/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||46151, 46157|
|GNIS feature ID||0453357|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.62 square miles (66.4 km2), of which 25.43 square miles (65.9 km2) (or 99.26%) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.49 km2) (or 0.74%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Highland, Mount Pleasant and Mount Zion.
- Whippoorwill Lake
- Briarwood Lake
- Monroe-Gregg School District
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Gregg Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Gregg Township
|Adams Township||Clay Township|
|Ashland Township||Jefferson Township|