Career in television
Gregg Vanzo began his career as an animator on Steven Spielberg's Amazing Stories and key animator for the short Box Office Bunny before beginning work on The Simpsons in storyboards, directing, and layout artistry. From there, Vanzo became the overseas supervisor on The Critic. Vanzo went on to serve as animation executive producer for Futurama.
Rough Draft Studios
In 1991, with his wife Nikki, Gregg Vanzo founded Rough Draft Studios in Seoul, South Korea. The studio has produced animation for such shows as The Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, Beavis and Butthead, and The Maxx.
Later, Rough Draft Studios opened a sister studio in Glendale, California.
The Simpsons episodes
- "There's No Disgrace Like Home" (co-directed with Kent Butterworth)
- "Space Pilot 3000" (co-directed with Rich Moore)
- "A Fishful of Dollars" (co-directed with Ron Hughart)
- "The Problem with Popplers" (co-directed with Chris Sauve)
- supervising director on 13 others
- Rough Draft Studios information at gotfuturama.com Accessed February 1st, 2007
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|