Greggory "Gregg" Nations is an American television writer and script coordinator. He wrote several episodes for The District and Nash Bridges with Carlton Cuse. Nations is a co-producer of the television show Lost, and created its Bible after re-reading the scripts and creating a timeline.
He was nominated for a Writers Guild of America Award for Best Dramatic Series at the February 2009 ceremony for his work on the fourth season of Lost. The writing staff was nominated for the award again at the February 2010 ceremony for their work on the fifth season.
- "Eggtown" (Season 4, Episode 4) with Elizabeth Sarnoff
- "Some Like It Hoth" (Season 5, Episode 13) with Melinda Hsu Taylor
- "Ab Aeterno" (Season 6, Episode 9) with Melinda Hsu Taylor
- Edward Wyatt (January 15, 2009). "The Man Who Makes Sense of 'Lost'". The New York Times. Retrieved July 28, 2015.
- "2009 Writers Guild Awards Television, Radio, News, Promotional Writing, and Graphic Animation Nominees Announced". WGA. 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-12-12. Retrieved 2008-12-12.
- "2010 Writers Guild Awards Television, Radio, News, Promotional Writing, and Graphic Animation Nominees Announced". WGA. 2009. Archived from the original on 2010-01-29. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|