|Political party||National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP)|
Gregor Schwartz-Bostunitsch (December 1, 1883 – unknown) was a prominent figure in Nazi Germany. He was a German-Russian author in the völkisch movement and became SS-Standartenführer in 1944. His death is unclear.
Gregor Schwartz-Bostunitsch was a radical author with German-Russian ancestry. An active agitator against the Bolshevik Revolution, he fled his native Russia in 1920 and travelled widely in eastern Europe, making contact with Bulgarian Theosophists and probably with G.I. Gurdjieff. As a mystical anti-communist, he developed an unshakeable belief in the Jewish-Masonic-Bolshevik world conspiracy portrayed in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. In 1922 he published his first book, Freemasonry and the Russian Revolution, and emigrated to Germany in the same year. He became an enthusiastic convert to Anthroposophy in 1923, but by 1929 he had repudiated it as yet another agent of the conspiracy. Meanwhile, he had begun to give lectures for the Ariosophical Society and was a contributor to Georg Lomer's originally Theosophical (and later, neopagan) periodical entitled Asgard: a fighting sheet for the gods of the homeland. He also worked for Alfred Rosenberg's news agency during the 1920s before joining the SS. He lectured widely on conspiracy theories and was appointed an honorary SS professor in 1942, but was barred from lecturing in uniform because of his unorthodox views. In 1944 he was promoted to SS-Standartenführer on Himmler's recommendation.
- Goodrick-Clarke 1985: 169.
- Goodrick-Clarke 1985: 169-170.
- Goodrick-Clarke 1985: 170.
- Goodrick-Clarke 1985: 170-171.
- Goodrick-Clarke 1985: 162.
- Ein Meer von Blut (Sea of Blood). Munich 1926.
- Die Freimaurerei (Freemasonry). Weimar 1928.
- Die Bolschewisierung der Welt (Bolshevisation of the World). Munich 1929.
- Doktor Steiner, ein Schwindler wie keiner ein Kapitel über Anthropologie und die geistige Verwirrungsarbeit der Falschen Propheten (Dr Steiner, a Conman: A chapter about anthropology and the mental disorientation agitation of the false prophets). Munich 1930.
- Jüdischer Imperialismus – 3000 Jahre hebräischer Schleichwege zur Erlangung der Weltherrschaft (Jewish Imperialism – 3000 years of Hebrew secret paths to world supremacy). Landsberg am Lech 1935.
- Jude und Weib Theorie und die Praxis des jüdischen Vampyrismus, der Ausbeutung und Verseuchung der Wirtsvölker (Jew and Woman, Theoretical and practical few on Jewish vampyrism, the exploitation and contamination of the host nations). Berlin 1939.
- Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke. 1985. The Occult Roots of Nazism: The Ariosophists of Austria and Germany 1890-1935. Wellingborough, England: The Aquarian Press. ISBN 0-85030-402-4. Republished 1992 as The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology (New York: New York University Press, ISBN 0-8147-3060-4, ISBN 978-0-8147-3060-7). Expanded with a new preface, 2004 (I.B. Tauris & Co., ISBN 1-86064-973-4).
- Norbert Wójtowicz, Gregor Schwartz Bostunicz. Poszukiwacz Światowego Spisku Żydowsko-Masońskiego, „Wolnomularz Polski", nr 53, zima 2012, ss. 42-44.