From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gregorian might refer to:
- The thought or ideology of Pope Gregory I or Pope Gregory VII (also called Gregorianism)
- Things named for Pope Gregory I:
- The Gregorian reform (Pope Gregory VII)
- Things named for Pope Gregory XIII:
- The Armenian Apostolic Church, sometimes called the Gregorian Church after Saint Gregory the Illuminator
- The Gregorian telescope, named after James Gregory
- Gregorian Bivolaru, founder of the Movement for Spiritual Integration into the Absolute (MISA)
- Gregorian (band), German band that performs Gregorian chant-inspired versions of modern pop and rock songs
- Gregorian Satellite Dish Antennas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gregorian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.