Gregory Michael Dickow
September 18, 1964
|Occupation||Pastor, Author, Teacher|
|Employer||Life Changers International Church|
|Children||Olivia, Robert, Gena, Joseph, and Roman|
Gregory Dickow is the founder and senior pastor of Life Changers International Church, a nondenominational charismatic megachurch based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. His messages are broadcast via The Power to Change Today, a syndicated television program which airs around the world on Trinity Broadcasting Network, Daystar, The Church Channel, and Word Networks.
Gregory Michael Dickow was born on September 18, 1964 to Robert and Farial of Detroit, Michigan. His complete profile was reported through The 700 Club, aired by the Christian Broadcasting Network.
In 1992 Gregory Dickow started Life Changers International Church, a multicultural faith church. It was incorporated in 1993. The church opened its Barrington Hills campus in September 1996.
The Life Changers downtown Chicago satellite campus began in 1998. Dickow's television ministry started in 1998. In the fall of 2004, he opened a new ministry world headquarters in Hoffman Estates, a 160,000 square-foot facility located on 30 acres, incorporating a sanctuary, prayer center, gymnasium, and radio and TV studio. The campus also houses the Valeo Academy, a K-12 Christian school. The school started in 2005 and is now part of the Association of Christian Schools International.
Dickow also started the Ask the Pastor radio show in 2005, airing live for an hour daily.
- Fast From Wrong Thinking
- The Power to Change Today
- "Pastor Gregory Dickow, Host of "Changing Your Life"'". www.tbn.org. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "List of Pastor Gregory Dickow's Programs at Trinity Broadcasting Network "'". www.tbn.org. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- "Gregory Dickow, SHOW INFORMATION". www.daystar.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-04. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Gregory Dickow - The Power to Change Today". www.churchchannel.tv. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Gregory Dickow: 'If God Can Change Me...'". www.cbn.com. Retrieved 2012-06-28.