|Full name||Grégory Tadé|
|Date of birth||2 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Nantes, France|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Maccabi Petah Tikva|
|2011–2012||Inverness Caledonian Thistle||36||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 May 2016.
Tadé began his career with Orvault Sports Football in his native France, but moved to Scotland in 2006 to join Forfar Athletic. He was not given a new contract at Forfar, and joined Stranraer in July 2007. In a match with East Fife in January 2008, Tadé was the victim of racial abuse, with opposing player Kevin Fotheringham alleged to have made racist remarks in his direction.
Tadé made the step up to the Scottish Football League First Division on 24 January 2009, signing for Clyde, after making 61 appearances in total for Stranraer, scoring 23 goals. He made his debut on the same day, playing 75 minutes in Clyde's 2–0 victory over Ross County. Tadé was released by Clyde in June 2009 along with the rest of the out of contract players, due to the club's financial position. He went on to sign for newly promoted Raith Rovers. He became a fan favourite and helped the club to the Scottish Cup semi-final and the next season to second place in the Scottish First Division.
Tadé refused contract offers by Raith Rovers at the end of the 2010–11 season and signed for Inverness Caledonian Thistle. He made his Inverness debut against Motherwell at Fir Park on 23 July.
In June 2013, Tadé has signed a three-year deal with former Romanian champions CFR Cluj, bringing his spell at St Johnstone to an end. Tadé moved on to Champions, Steaua Bucharest in 2015 but was unable to bring his form to the capital club, only scoring four league goals in his time at the club. On 19 July 2016, his contract with Steaua was terminated thus making him a free agent.
Tadé has a daughter Amari Tadé.
|Inverness Caledonian Thistle||2011–12||36||9||3||0||1||0||-||-||40||9|
Statistics accurate as of match played 1 May 2016
- Steaua București
- "Frenchman agrees deal at Forfar". BBC Sport. 21 October 2006. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
- "New signing Tade makes impression". BBC Sport. 18 July 2007. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
- "Fotheringham appeals racism ban". BBC Sport. 1 February 2008. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
- "Tadé Transfer Completed". Clydefc.co.uk. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
- "Clyde 2–0 Ross County". BBC Sport. 24 January 2009. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
- "Players Released". clydefc.co.uk. Retrieved 2 June 2009.
- "New Rovers Revealed". Raith Rovers FC. Retrieved 16 June 2009.
- "Gregory Tade joins Inverness Caledonian Thistle". STV Sport. 7 June 2011. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Inverness Caley Thistle snap up striker Gregory Tade". BBC Sport. 8 June 2011. Retrieved 8 June 2011.
- "Motherwell v Inverness". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 23 July 2011. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "St Johnstone sign Gregory Tade from SPL rivals Inverness". BBC Sport. BBC. 6 June 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- "Gregory Tade leaves St Johnstone for CFR Cluj". BBC Sport. BBC. 25 June 2013. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- (in Romanian) Gregory Tade a rupt tăcerea după despărţirea de Steaua. Francezul i-a atacat pe Reghecampf şi Mihai Stoica şi a vorbit despre salariul său: "Nu am furat aceşti bani!". Prosport.ro. Retrieved on 2017-01-21.
- Gregory Tade a semnat un contract cu Qatar Sports | ROL.ro. Sport.rol.ro. Retrieved on 2017-01-21.