Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Grenade, grenade, or grénade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grenade is a small explosive device which is thrown at its target.
Grenade may also refer to:
- Grenade (insignia), on military uniforms
- Operation Grenade, an American World War II plan
- HMS Grenade (H86), a British Royal Navy destroyer
- Hand Grenade (cocktail)
- "Grenade" (song), a song by Bruno Mars
- "Grenade", pseudonym of the electronic musician Paul Kalkbrenner
- Granada (disambiguation)
- Grenada (disambiguation)
- Grenadine (disambiguation)
- Pomegranate (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grenade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.