Grendon, meaning Green Hill (Don) or Green Valley (Dene) in Old English, may refer to:
- Grendon, Northamptonshire, a small village in Northamptonshire, England
- Grendon Underwood, a village and civil parish in Buckinghamshire, England
- HM Prison Grendon, a prison in Buckinghamshire, England
- New Grendon, a village in Warwickshire, England
- Old Grendon, a village in Warwickshire, England
- Stephen Grendon, a pen name of August Derleth
- Dr. E. Grendon, the final character in Michael Cox's The Meaning of Night
- Thomas Grendon and Company, an Ironworks Foundry and Locomotive builder of Drogheda, Ireland
- Viscount Hatton, of Grendon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grendon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.