Gresham City Hall station
|MAX Light Rail station|
The station in 2013, before its 2017 renovation
|Location||1297 NE Eastman Parkway|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Bicycle facilities||bike racks|
|Opened||September 5, 1986|
Located at the intersection of NW Division Street and NW Eastman Parkway, the station includes a park-and-ride lot.
It is near the Gresham Station retail development, and is next to the new Gresham City Hall, which moved to its current location after MAX opened.
The station was located in TriMet fare zone 4 from its opening in 1986 until September 1988, and in zone 3 from then until September 2012, at which time TriMet discontinued all use of zones in its fare structure.
In 2017, work on an extensive renovation of the then-31-year-old station began on January 23, and the station was scheduled to close completely for six weeks, beginning on February 26, 2017. The station reopened on April 2, 2017.
This station is served by the following bus lines (as of March 3, 2018):
- 4 - Division/Fessenden
- 21 - Sandy Blvd/223rd
- 82 - South Gresham
- Federman, Stan (September 5, 1986). "Going to the MAX: Facts to know about the new line".The Oregonian, special section ("Light rail rolls"), p. T10.
- Houston, Bryan K. (September 2, 1988). "Tri-Met changes go into effect Sunday". The Oregonian, p. E10.
- Bailey Jr., Everton (August 30, 2012). "TriMet boosts most fares starting Saturday; some routes changing". The Oregonian. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- "Gresham City Hall MAX Station to get a new look" (Press release). TriMet. January 22, 2017. Retrieved 2017-01-30.
- Redden, Jim (April 2, 2017). "Gresham City Hall MAX Station reopens Sunday". Portland Tribune. Archived from the original on January 23, 2019. Retrieved January 23, 2019.
- MAX Light Rail Stations (details given within the pop-up window for this station). TriMet. Retrieved February 8, 2013.