This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Miami, United States|
Gresso is an international company that manufactures luxury mobile phones and accessories. Gresso company was founded in 1999. The trademark is registered in Switzerland (IB of WIPO, reg. № 994253). Gresso products are presented in Russia, CIS countries, Europe and America.
The first collection of mobile phones was presented in 2006, with some made using gold and African blackwood.
In 2007 Forbes magazine included Gresso Avantgarde phone in top 10 most expensive mobile phones in the world.
In August 2007 the company introduced two models of luxury Avantgarde smartphones: Luna and Sol based on Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard operation system and Gresso interface. African blackwood and gold were used in case manufacturing.
In August 2009 the company introduced new Gresso Grand Monaco phone collection. The phone case was made using titanium alloy and covered with several layers of ceramic. Front and back phone panels were made from carbon. The screen was framed in a 42 carat sapphire glass.
In March 2010 the company introduced its first collection of Gresso Grand Monaco phones for women, with some phones made from using crocodile leather.
In 2011 Gresso presented new Luxor phone collection. The collection included 3 models:
In 2011 Gresso introduced new Grand Premiere mobile handset.
In April 2012 Gresso Regal Black were introduced. A total of 333 phones was produced at the price of $5000.
In September 2012 Gresso company introduced bumper-case for iPhone 5. Gresso Alligator bumper is made using tempered titanium.
In 2012 Gresso introduced its first accessories for iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S III.
In December 2013 Gresso launched its first luxury titanium smartphone Gresso Radical (OS Android).
In March 2014 Gresso introduced the most expensive Gresso Titanium Bumpers cost $10000.
- The world's most expensive mobile phones
- Gresso Luna and Sol: luxury smartphones
- Gresso Grand Monaco limited edition phone boasts of all-black detailing
- Gresso unveils Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot phone worth $1 million
- Gresso Luxor World Time Phone Features Six Clocks
- Gresso Luxor: The Phone You Bury Alongside Your Still-Living Servants In Your Stone Tomb
- Gresso's Grand Premiere: an Avantgarde phone with a behind-the-times OS and a $50,000 price tag
- Gresso unveils the new Regal Black phone inspired from high-speed yachts
- iPhone 5: Gresso gets in early with details of $3,000 bumper case for the new iPhone
- Android smartphone made of solid titanium now available for $1,800
- Crocodile leather wrapped Gresso Titanium Bumper will protect your iPhone for $10,000