Grete Berger (1883–1930) was a German actress.
- The Student of Prague (1913)
- "Dr Mabuse der Spieler" (1922)
- Phantom (1922)
- Madame de La Pommeraye's Intrigues (1922)
- The Green Manuela (1923)
- The Stone Rider (1923)
- The Ancient Law (1923)
- Metropolis (1927)
- Land Without Women (1929)
- Eisner, Lotte H. The Haunted Screen: Expressionism in the German Cinema and the Influence of Max Reinhardt. University of California Press, 2008.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|