It has an erect habit and usually grows to between 0.6 and 3 metres in height The red and yellow flowers appear in terminal racemes, predominantly from August to December but also at other times of the year.
Two subspecies are recognised:
- G. tripartita subsp. macrostylis (F.Muell.) Makinson (leaf margins revolute)
- G. tripartita Meisn. subsp. tripartita (leaf margins recurved)
- "Grevillea tripartita ". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research, Australian Government, Canberra. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- "Grevillea tripartita". Flora of Australia Online. Department of the Environment and Heritage, Australian Government.
- "Grevillea tripartita ". FloraBase. Western Australian Government Department of Parks and Wildlife.
|This Proteaceae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Western Australian plant article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian eudicot article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|