Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grewal or Garewal is a family name historically used in India and Pakistan.
- Alexi Grewal, an Olympic Gold medalist and cyclist;
- Kartar Singh Sarabha Grewal, an Indian independence movement leader
- Gippy Grewal, a singer, actor, and producer;
- Gurbir Grewal, the current Attorney General of New Jersey;
- Gurcharan Singh Grewal, an Olympic Gold medalist and field hockey player;
- Gurmant Grewal, a former 3-term Member of Parliament in Canada and Deputy House Leader;
- Inderpal Grewal, a professor of Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies at Yale University;
- J. S. Grewal, an Indian writer, historian, and scholar;
- Nina Grewal, a former 4-term Member of Parliament in Canada. Nina and Gurmant Grewal were the first married couple to concurrently serve in the Canadian Parliament.
- Sarla Grewal, Indian bureaucrat
|surname Grewal. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|