||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2015)|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California|
GrexIt is a software firm that released collaboration software of the same name, notable for its market presence in the field of email-based collaboration. The product, GrexIt, Renamed to Hiver (2015), is a software as a service application that helps organizations collaborate from their email inboxes. It allows teams to share email conversations and work together on sales, support, hiring, project management and operations.
The core of GrexIt's functionality is Shared Labels in Gmail, with which users can share and sync email conversations with their colleagues using labels in their Google Apps email. They can also add email conversations to a shared email repository that is hosted with GrexIt, and is easily searchable and browsable.
GrexIt’s Beta was launched in 2011 with a small set of features focused on helping companies collaborate without having to leave their email inboxes. GrexIt was then publicly launched in 2012.
- List of collaborative software
- List of project management software
- Project management software
- Web 2.0
- Finley, Klint (October 2012). "GrexIt Turns Gmail Into A Social Task Management System". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2012-10-19.
- Citrix: GrexIt - getting knowledge out of email inboxes
- Betakit: GrexIt launches to bring collaboration tools to business users inbox
- R&D Magazine: GrexIt launches email collaboration for Google Apps Users
- TheNextWeb: GrexIt launches Shared Labels for Gmail users
- GigaOm: Build a shared knowledge base from your inbox with GrexIt
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|