Grey's Anatomy (season 15)
|Grey's Anatomy (season 15)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||18|
|Original release||September 27, 2018 –|
The fifteenth season of the American television medical drama Grey's Anatomy was ordered on April 20, 2018, by American Broadcasting Company (ABC). The season premiered on September 27, 2018 with a special 2-hour premiere. The episode count for the season will be 25 episodes. The season is produced by ABC Studios, in association with Shondaland Production Company and Entertainment One Television; the showrunners being Krista Vernoff and William Harper.
This season is the first not to feature both Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins and Sarah Drew as Dr. April Kepner since their introductions in the fifth and sixth seasons respectively, following their departures at the conclusion of the previous season. Jason George also departed from the main cast in the previous season but still makes recurring appearances throughout this season.
The season follows the story of surgical residents, fellows, and attendings as they experience the difficulties of the competitive careers they have chosen. It is set in the surgical wing of the fictional Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, located in Seattle, Washington.
On May 21, 2018, it was announced that Kim Raver had once again been promoted to series regular this season after previously having a recurring role last season. On July 31, 2018, it was announced that Chris Carmack would be starring in a recurring role for Season 15, being revealed that he would play the role of a new orthopedic surgeon at the hospital. On August 13, 2018, it was announced that Jeff Perry would be returning as Thatcher Grey, Meredith's father, for the first time since his last appearance in the seventh season. On September 6, 2018, it was announced that Alex Landi had been cast in a recurring role as Dr. Nico Kim, who will be the first gay male surgeon to appear on the show. On October 10, 2018, it was announced that Josh Radnor had been cast as Meredith's new love interest. On December 13, 2018, it was announced that Jennifer Grey had been cast in "a mysterious role," later to be revealed she portrayed Brittany's mom.
It was announced on February 13, 2019, that Amy Acker had been cast as Derek Shepherd's fourth sister, Dr. Kathleen Shepherd. Acker is expected to appear in one episode this season, that episode being an Amelia Shepherd-centric episode. On March 5, 2019, it was revealed that Abigail Spencer would reprise her role as Megan Hunt for one episode this season, which will air during Spring.
The number in the "No. overall" column refers to the episode's number within the overall series, whereas the number in the "No. in season" column refers to the episode's number within this particular season. "U.S. viewers in millions" refers to the number of Americans in millions who watched the episodes live.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|318||1||"With a Wonder and a Wild Desire"||Debbie Allen||Krista Vernoff||September 27, 2018||6.81|
|As the doctors return to work from the post-wedding celebration, Meredith struggles to focus on work facing distractions by her sex dreams, Andrew, and her professional matchmaker patient. After learning of Owen and Amelia’s current living situation, Teddy decides she doesn’t really want to be interim chief, forcing Bailey to consider other candidates. On her way out, Teddy realizes she needs to see Maggie due to a suspected blood clot in her femoral vein, fearing a potential pulmonary embolism. In discussing her situation, Teddy tells her she’s pregnant with Owen’s baby. New orthopedic hires, Drs Atticus “Link” Lincoln and Nico Kim, are introduced when a bicyclist gets ran over and winds up tangled in her bike. Jo’s obsession with work all but derails her honeymoon plans with Alex; however, her new idea could change the future of medicine. While Jackson admits to struggling with the idea of believing in God after surviving a near-death experience, Amelia admits to Owen that she still has feelings for him.|
|319||2||"Broken Together"||Kevin McKidd||Meg Marinis||September 27, 2018||6.81|
|While Owen and Amelia struggle to reignite their sex life now that they have foster kids in the house, Maggie begins to distance herself from Jackson after he talks of marriage. As the new guy, Link makes his rounds introducing himself to colleagues, flirtatiously starting with Meredith who shuts him down. Bailey rules out Richard for interim chief, fearing that he’ll be a better chief than she or worse, that the job will be too stressful and lead him to drinking again. Finally, she decides to promote Alex to the new position. Upon Alex and Jo’s return from their honeymoon, Jo presents her new idea to Meredith asking her to create a fellowship for her. Excited by the possibilities, Meredith takes the idea to Bailey who initially denies the request; however, once Jo talks to her she agrees to the proposal. When Jackson’s patient is diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis, he decides that the best place for her to survive is in Grey Sloan’s newest addition, the hyperbaric chamber. The tight space and condensed air takes its physical and emotional toll on the medical team when they lose. To end the day, the interns go have drinks at Joe’s, where Nico makes a move on Levi. Meredith finally confesses to her matchmaker that she doesn’t want to be married to her work any longer, and Jackson and Maggie profess their love for each other.|
|320||3||"Gut Feeling"||Michael Watkins||Mark Driscoll||October 4, 2018||6.61|
|Now that Maggie knows Teddy’s secret, she desperately tries to set up Amelia with anyone other than Owen. In addition, she also struggles to understand why Jackson has taken a leave of absence. Alex gets a rude awakening as he goes about his first day as interim chief, which includes messing up the OR schedule, approving too many requisition requests, and holding Vikram responsible for his ineptitude-which ends up with him being fired for a second time. Bailey finds herself unable to relax due to Alex’s first day troubles, and since Bailey is distracted, Jo feels like she isn’t holding up her end of the fellowship. As Meredith starts to become annoyed with the incessant questioning from her matchmaker patient, Richard mistakes his patient for a drunk, until he realizes that the patient actually has auto-brewery syndrome; however, before he’s able to make the diagnosis, he crosses Link and Alex until he’s put in his place.|
|321||4||"Momma Knows Best"||Cecilie Mosli||William Harper||October 11, 2018||6.72|
Meredith turns heads when she shows up to work done up and ready for her blind date. Alex feels used when Jo asks for a new MRI machine in bed and later they apologize to each other. Also Alex makes a questionable move to treat a patient with a preexisting condition and Qadri reports it to Webber. Amelia struggles to decide what to do with Betty when she comes home high, and takes the advice of Owen's mom. Maggie can't sleep knowing Teddy's secret and decides to tell someone. Dean asks Maggie out but doesn't get an answer. Andrew loses a kid in the hospital and Carina has to go visit their father.
This episode begins a crossover with Station 19 that concludes on "Under the Surface".
|322||5||"Everyday Angel"||Chandra Wilson||Julie Wong||October 25, 2018||6.54|
|At the hospital, while Bailey and Jo work together to help solve a mysterious case of stomach pain; Alex learns to work with Link and not let his past with Jo upset him. Jackson returns much to Maggie's surprise, but initially she's less than happy with him until the matchmaker helps her realize the true problem. Levi believes he's mistakenly taken Nico's interactions as come-ons, and Richard teaches Andrew a lesson about being a leader. Outside the hospital, Owen and Amelia spend all day outside Betty's school in attempt to keep her from skipping. Meredith talks Teddy through her animosity towards Owen by helping her understand that Owen is a good guy and deserves to know he's the father of her child.|
|323||6||"Flowers Grow Out of My Grave"||Nicole Rubio||Kiley Donovan||November 1, 2018||6.71|
|Meredith treats a patient whose family celebrates Day of the Dead, making her think about the loved ones she has lost herself. Richard delivers the news that her father Thatcher is dying of acute myeloid leukemia. As they haven't talked since Lexie's death, Meredith is unsure whether to reach out to him or not. After working a case together, Nico and Levi share their first kiss but Nico turns him down after learning that he does not have any experience with men. Jackson tries to make up with Maggie while Jo encourages Link to pursue Meredith, who continues going on blind dates. While Link's treating a kid with cancer shows Meredith that he has more depth than she thought, Andrew is also showing interest in her. Meanwhile, Teddy tries to tell Owen about her pregnancy but they get sidetracked when Betty disappears. In search for a liver for their patient who has prepared herself to die, Bailey and Jo bring a liver back from the dead.|
|324||7||"Anybody Have a Map?"||Krista Vernoff||Elisabeth R. Finch||November 8, 2018||6.60|
|While preparing for the opening of the first Catherine Fox medical center in Los Angeles, Catherine summons Tom Koracick and Meredith for a personal consult. She reveals she has been experiencing back pain and had scans taken. They perform a biopsy and learn she has grade 3 chondrosarcoma in her spine, which is unresponsive to chemo and difficult to treat given its location. Catherine fears her diagnosis will completely derail an already unsteady Richard, but Meredith convinces her not to hide her diagnosis. Richard springs into action when pregnant nurse Frankie collapses due to a wandering spleen. They rush her to the O.R. when her splenic artery ruptures. With Alex's help, he manages to save Frankie's baby but she passes away on the table. The loss and the nurses mourning drives him to a meeting, where he hears about a bartender offering recovering alcoholics free shots in exchange for sobriety chips. He visits the bar and demolishes it, which causes him to be arrested. Meanwhile, Jackson and Maggie have an honest conversation about their relationship when Maggie finds out he has been talking to other women about faith.|
|325||8||"Blowin' in the Wind"||Kevin McKidd||Meg Marinis||November 15, 2018||7.30|
|A major wind storm hits Seattle, causing Alex and Jo to be stuck at home, which puts Bailey back in charge at the hospital. Richard tells Bailey about what happened at the bar and his arrest, so she suspends him for the day. The hospital is slammed with injured patients from the storm. After Amelia's patient dies, her organs are directed to Cece since she's a match. Teddy, after her successful surgery with Owen, tells him about the pregnancy. Richard tells Bailey to get some help to deal with her stress issues, while Maggie tells Jackson about his mom's cancer. Andrew tells Meredith that he has feelings for her, but she says she wants to wait until she can think on it clearly. Betty returns to the hospital after being missing for three days, prompting a grateful Amelia to want to apply to be her official foster mom. The storm knocks down a power pole, knocking the power out, and trapping Amelia, Teddy, and Owen, Meredith and Andrew, and Bailey, Helm, and Cece in separate elevators together before the transplant surgery. Nico and Levi are stuck inside an ambulance outside of the hospital and after a fight they have sex.|
|326||9||"Shelter from the Storm"||Jann Turner||William Harper||January 17, 2019||7.07|
|Following the power outage, three elevators remain stuck. Meredith and Andrew grow closer after he tells her more about his family's difficult past. As Andrew tries to convince Meredith to be with him, their connection deepens when they discover they both speak Italian. Owen, Teddy, and Amelia must perform emergency surgery on their patient in the elevator using army-field techniques as they argue about Teddy's pregnancy. Jackson and Link work to get Bailey and Helm out of their elevator in order for CeCe's surgery to start, but a maintenance man gets hurt in the process. Once the power is fixed, CeCe has her transplant but does not make it. Jackson and Webber learn from Maggie about Catherine's cancer, just as Webber tries to help a desperate Betty get through recovery. Amelia gives Owen space to make a decision between her and Teddy. Meredith realizes she is in another love triangle with her two suitors, Andrew and Link.|
|327||10||"Help, I'm Alive"||Daniel Willis||Jalysa Conway & Jason Ganzel||January 24, 2019||6.98|
|Meredith and Link butt heads over a surgery as she cannot understand his carefree attitude. Teddy tries to get a job at Grey-Sloan, angering Owen, who is still mad about being kept in the dark about the baby for so long. While in surgery, Owen accidentally gets injected through his I.V., risking permanent paralysis. After he collapses, Andrew is forced to take over the surgery while Levi must save Owen. Meanwhile, as Webber, Jackson, and Catherine prepare for a groundbreaking surgery on a woman's uterus, Maggie worries they are not accepting Catherine's diagnosis. After recovering, Owen offers Teddy his job as Head of Trauma but picks Amelia to be with. Levi, having saved Owen, uses his newfound confidence to rebrand his image. Link helps Meredith with Bailey's 5th birthday party, and she learns more about his past, putting him in a new light.|
|328||11||"The Winner Takes It All"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Elisabeth R. Finch||January 31, 2019||7.27|
|Amelia and Koracick get ready to perform Catherine's risky cancer surgery. Maggie and Bailey comfort Jackson and Webber during their time of need. While operating, Koracick realizes they cannot take out the tumor all at once, prompting Webber to offer them his patented cancer-detector pen. After surgery, Catherine survives but learns that only 95% of the cancer was removed. Meanwhile, Meredith goes to visit a dying Thatcher, whom she hasn't seen since Lexie died. After getting off to a rocky start, Meredith pushes past her anger to reconnect with her father and say goodbye to him before he dies. She shares presents he brought back from overseas with her children.|
|329||12||"Girlfriend in a Coma"||Debbie Allen||Kiley Donovan||February 7, 2019||6.85|
|Meredith gets some perspective on her love life from Natasha, a patient who has been bound to the ICU while stuck in a coma. Weeks go by before she finally wakes up and appears to be recovering, much to the delight of her fiancé, Garrett. Andrew grows impatient with Meredith's indecisiveness about him and Link. Bailey tells Ben she wants him to come home, but he is afraid she will change her mind again. While getting help from Richard, Catherine is frustrated with her postoperative exercises, worrying Jackson, whom is comforted by Maggie. During a visit to Betty at her rehab facility, Owen and Amelia learn that Betty has been lying about her identity and that her real name is actually Britney, which she hid from them to avoid being found by her parents. Koracick and Teddy share their first kiss at Alex and Jo's New Year's Eve party and begin casually dating. Levi comes out as gay just as his relationship with Nico deepens. Natasha's health suddenly deteriorates, and she and Garrett decide to turn off her ventilator. Before she passes away, the hospital staff holds a wedding ceremony under the stars for them. Touched by their relationship, Andrew takes Meredith up to the roof, despite her standing date with Link, and the two share their first kiss.|
|330||13||"I Walk the Line"||Kevin McKidd||Tameson Duffy||February 14, 2019||6.58|
|The hospital is flooded with patients after a gun goes off during a parade and a teenager is caught in the cross-fire. Owen worries he will lose Leo when Betty's parents show up at the hospital, unaware of their daughter's situation. Though Amelia tries to help, Betty's parents make it clear that they believe Leo would be better off living with them. Maggie is faced with the difficult choice of whether to operate on a woman who used to bully her in medical school, just as Meredith tries to talk to Maggie about dating Andrew. Teddy and Koracick operate on a woman who has an odd relationship with her best friend and her husband, prompting Teddy to confirm with Koracick that he is the one she wants to be with, not Owen. Bailey has trouble with how well Alex is doing in his position as interim chief and realizes she wants the job back, which earns her condemnation from Richard. After getting Maggie's approval, Meredith finally allows Andrew to take her out on an official date.|
|331||14||"I Want a New Drug"||Jeannot Szwarc||Zoanne Clack||February 21, 2019||6.89|
|A massive overdose in the community sends the doctors scrambling to help everyone admitted to the hospital. Owen is forced to say goodbye to Leo, who is going to live with Betty's parents, when he sees that Betty and her boyfriend are among the overdose patients. Betty suffers from an aortic dissection and is rushed off to a surgery led by Teddy, while a distraught Amelia is comforted by Link. Meredith breaks the hospital record for the longest single surgery while being cheered on by Andrew. Jackson is excited to go camping with Maggie, who is less than thrilled about having to spend the weekend outdoors but is later let off the hook when Jackson gives his camping gear to a homeless man in need of shelter to recover from a foot injury. Alex and Jo treat a woman who has lost her son in the park while buying drugs; after handing the son over to the woman's husband, Jo learns more about Alex's difficult childhood. Nico and Levi work together on various surgical procedures as their relationship continues to progress. Betty survives the surgery, reuniting her with her parents and bringing a thankful Amelia closer to Teddy.|
|332||15||"We Didn't Start the Fire"||Chandra Wilson||Andy Reaser||February 28, 2019||6.99|
|In this record-breaking episode, the doctors of Grey Sloan throw a party at Jackson's house to celebrate Amelia and Koracick's successful surgery on Catherine. Alex and Jo worry something might be wrong when Alex's mom, Helen, visits unexpectedly. Amelia and Owen say a final goodbye to Betty and Leo, putting them in a bad mood for the party. Meredith tells Alex that she is dating Andrew and is later caught making out with Andrew in Jackson's guest room by Richard. Maggie is annoyed by an article about her surgery on Kimberly Thompson, while Jackson grows impatient when Catherine, who goes out drinking with Bailey, fails to show up to the party. Owen spends the evening sulking about Teddy and Koracick's relationship, causing Amelia to break up with him, as she is tired of the constant back-and-forth. Right after Koracick punches Owen for an insensitive comment, everyone is rushed out of the house when the fire alarm goes off. After the party, Betty's parents return Leo to Owen and Amelia, as they believe they are better fit to raise him and Carina interrupts Andrew and Meredith at his apartment with the arrival of Andrew and Carina's estranged father.|
|333||16||"Blood and Water"||Pete Chatmon||Kiley Donovan||March 7, 2019||6.55|
|After being visited by her mother, Ellis, in a dream, Meredith spends the day in the lab figuring out what her mother was trying to say to her. During a podcast interview, Maggie lets it slip that she is the product of Richard and Ellis' affair, which angers Richard. Jo stresses out about the prospects of her and Alex having a baby soon after Helen knits them clothes for their future children. Link and Jackson team up on a young athlete's surgery to remove his cancer without losing the ability to play baseball. Andrew and Carina argue about the mental state of their father, Vincenzo, who is in the hospital with a medical pitch, while Meredith struggles over whether to tell Alex about Vincenzo's manic episodes or respect what Andrew told her in confidence. Amelia and Owen are at odds over Leo's custody until Amelia officially ends things by giving Owen sole custody. Levi and Nico fight about Levi keeping their relationship a secret from his parents but later Levi finally tells Nico the reason as to why he did and that he loves him.|
|334||17||"And Dream of Sheep"||Sydney Freeland||William Harper||March 14, 2019||6.57|
|Andrew and Carina find themselves sparring over their father's research project, while Vincenzo causes problems around the hospital as his mental illness grows more apparent. Jackson revolutionizes treatment for burn victims by swapping out human flesh for fish skin. Bailey tells Alex to have a conversation with Helen after she discovers that Helen has stayed in Seattle for so long because she is afraid of making the trip back home. Link and Amelia grow closer at a medical conference and, after arguing about prescription opioids, they hook up in her hotel room. Teddy and Owen bond over her pregnancy as they treat a pregnant woman who was in a car crash. After getting positive results from her DNA test, Jo decides she wants to find her birth mother. Meredith tries to be supportive of Andrew despite her reservations about his father and Maggie is stressed over talking about her personal life on live television.|
|335||18||"Add It Up"||Michael Watkins||Alex Manugian||March 21, 2019||7.00|
|Maggie tests out mood rooms around the hospital as an alternative to medicine. Andrew continues to let the aftermath of his father's breakdown affect his work and relationship with Meredith while he tries to accept what has happened. Amelia and Link work on a patient who is in risk of paralysis while they hide their affections for one another after their one night stand at the conference. When Teddy starts having contractions, Owen rushes to her aide, which angers Koracick, who feels Owen is purposefully keeping him out of the loop. Alex treats a young girl whose math skills give the doctors a run for their money, while Jackson and Richard perform surgery on a non-binary patient.|
|336||19||"Silent All These Years"||Debbie Allen||Elisabeth R. Finch||March 28, 2019||TBD|
|337||20||"The Whole Package"||Geary McLeod||Meg Marinis||April 4, 2019||TBD|
|338||21||"The Good Shepherd"||TBA||TBA||April 11, 2019||TBD|
|340||23||"What I Did for Love"||Jesse Williams||Mark Driscoll||TBA||TBD|
Live + SD ratings
|Episode||Air date||Time slot (EST)||Rating/Share (18–49)||Viewers (m)||18–49 Rank||Viewership rank||Drama rank|
|318||1||"With a Wonder and a Wild Desire"||September 27, 2018||Thursday
|320||3||"Gut Feeling"||October 4, 2018||Thursdays
|321||4||"Momma Knows Best"||October 11, 2018||1.5/7||6.72||17||N/A||4|
|322||5||"Everyday Angel"||October 25, 2018||1.5/7||6.54||18||N/A||2|
|323||6||"Flowers Grow Out of My Grave"||November 1, 2018||1.6/7||6.71||14||N/A||2|
|324||7||"Anybody Have a Map?"||November 8, 2018||1.6/7||6.60||11||20||1|
|325||8||"Blowin' in the Wind"||November 15, 2018||1.8/7||7.30||9||21||2|
|326||9||"Shelter from the Storm"||January 17, 2019||1.9/8||7.07||7||17||3|
|327||10||"Help, I'm Alive"||January 24, 2019||1.6/7||6.98||3||12||2|
|328||11||"The Winner Takes It All"||January 31, 2019||1.7/8||7.27||10||13||1|
|329||12||"Girlfriend in a Coma"||February 7, 2019||1.6/7||6.85||6||12||1|
|330||13||"I Walk the Line"||February 14, 2019||1.4/7||6.58||6||19||2|
|331||14||"I Want a New Drug"||February 21, 2019||1.7/8||6.89||8||20||2|
|332||15||"We Didn't Start the Fire"||February 28, 2019||1.6/8||6.99||7||16||1|
|333||16||"Blood and Water"||March 7, 2019||1.5/7||6.55||8||17||2|
|334||17||"And Dream of Sheep"||March 14, 2019||1.4/7||6.57||6||16||2|
|335||18||"Add It Up"||March 21, 2019||1.4/7||7.00|
|336||19||"Silent All These Years"||March 28, 2019|
|337||20||"The Whole Package"||April 4, 2019|
Live + 7 Day (DVR) ratings
|Episode||Air date||Time slot (EST)||18–49 increase||Viewers
|Total 18-49||Total viewers
|318||1||"With a Wonder and a Wild Desire"||September 27, 2018||Thursday
|320||3||"Gut Feeling"||October 4, 2018||Thursdays
|321||4||"Momma Knows Best"||October 11, 2018||1.4||3.58||2.9||10.29|||
|322||5||"Everyday Angel"||October 25, 2018||1.4||3.55||2.9||10.10|||
|323||6||"Flowers Grow Out of My Grave"||November 1, 2018||1.3||3.16||2.9||9.88|||
|324||7||"Anybody Have a Map?"||November 8, 2018||1.5||3.55||3.1||10.16|||
|325||8||"Blowin' in the Wind"||November 15, 2018||1.4||3.45||3.2||10.76|||
|326||9||"Shelter from the Storm"||January 17, 2019||1.2||3.30||3.1||10.38|||
|327||10||"Help, I'm Alive"||January 24, 2019||1.4||3.64||3.0||10.63|||
|328||11||"The Winner Takes It All"||January 31, 2019||1.3||3.23||3.0||10.51|||
|329||12||"Girlfriend in a Coma"||February 7, 2019||1.2||3.26||2.8||10.12|||
|330||13||"I Walk the Line"||February 14, 2019||1.4||3.55||2.9||10.14|||
|331||14||"I Want a New Drug"||February 21, 2019||1.2||3.19||2.9||10.08|||
|332||15||"We Didn't Start the Fire"||February 28, 2019||1.2||3.10||2.8||10.09|||
|333||16||"Blood and Water"||March 7, 2019|
|334||17||"And Dream of Sheep"||March 14, 2019|
|335||18||"Add It Up"||March 21, 2019|
- Andreeva, Nellie (April 20, 2018). "'Grey's Anatomy' Renewed For Season 15 By ABC". Deadline. Retrieved July 27, 2018.
- Swift, Andy (July 24, 2018). "ABC Fall Premiere Dates: XL Grey's, Nathan Fillion's Rookie, The Conners (Minus Roseanne) and More". TVLine. Retrieved July 27, 2018.
- Ausiello, Michael (July 18, 2018). "How Many Episodes of Your Fave Shows Were Ordered for Next Season?". TVLine. Retrieved July 27, 2018.
- Ausiello, Michael (January 7, 2019). "Grey's Anatomy Super-Sized: ABC Increases Season 15 Episode Order". TVLine. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 7, 2019). "'Grey's Anatomy' Gets Order For 3 More Episodes For 25-Episode Season 15". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- "'Grey's Anatomy' Shocker: Jessica Capshaw & Sarah Drew To Exit ABC Medical Drama After Season 14". Deadline.
- Ausiello, Michael (September 5, 2018). "Fall TV Spoilers 2018: Scoop on 40 Returning Favorites". TV Line. Retrieved September 5, 2018.
- Petski, Denise (September 6, 2018). "'Grey's Anatomy': Alex Landi Cast As Series' First Gay Male Surgeon". Deadline. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- "(#1501/1502) "With a Wonder and a Wild Desire / Broken Together"". The Futon Critic. Retrieved September 10, 2018.
- Goldberg, Lesley (November 1, 2018). "'Grey's Anatomy' Boss on Those Surprise Returns (and Who Didn't Make the Cut)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 1, 2018.
- Ausiello, Michael (December 13, 2018). "Jennifer Grey Joins Grey's Anatomy for Mysterious Multi-Episode Arc". TV Line. Retrieved December 13, 2018.
- Rice, Lynette (October 10, 2018). "Grey's Anatomy casts Josh Radnor as love interest for Meredith". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved October 10, 2018.
- Rice, Lynette (August 13, 2018). "Grey's Anatomy brings back Jeff Perry as Meredith's dad". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 13, 2018.
- Ausiello, Michael (February 13, 2019). "Grey's Anatomy: Amy Acker Cast as Derek's MIA Fourth Sister, Kathleen". TV Line. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- Ausiello, Michael (March 5, 2019). "Abigail Spencer Returning to Grey's as Megan — Will Nathan Be Joining Her?". TV Line. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- "'Grey's Anatomy' to Bring Back Kim Raver as Series Regular for Season 15". Variety.
- Andreeva, Nellie (July 31, 2018). "'Grey's Anatomy': Chris Carmack To Recur On ABC Medical Drama As New Surgeon". Deadline. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- "Grey's Anatomy brings back Jeff Perry as Meredith's dad". Entertainment Weekly.
- Welch, Alex (September 28, 2018). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Big Bang Theory,' and 'Thursday Night Football' adjust up: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 28, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (October 5, 2018). "'Thursday Night Football' adjusts up: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (October 12, 2018). "'Big Bang Theory' and 'Thursday Night Football' adjust up, 'I Feel Bad' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 12, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (October 26, 2018). "'Big Bang Theory,' 'Supernatural,' and 'Thursday Night Football' adjust up, 'Will & Grace' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (November 2, 2018). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Superstore,' and more adjust up, 'I Feel Bad' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (November 9, 2018). "'Thursday Night Football' adjusts up: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (November 16, 2018). "'Thursday Night Football' adjusts up: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 16, 2018.
- Rejent, Joseph (January 18, 2019). "'Mom' and 'Fam' adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (January 28, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' and 'The Good Place' adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 28, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (February 1, 2019). "'Young Sheldon' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- https://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-7-2019.html. Missing or empty
- Rejent, Joseph (February 15, 2019). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Mom,' 'S.W.A.T.,' all others unchanged: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (February 25, 2019). "'S.W.A.T.' and 'The Orville' adjust up, 'Young Sheldon' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 1, 2019). ""Grey's Anatomy,' 'Mom,' 'A Million Little Things,' all others hold: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 8, 2019). "'Station 19,' 'For the People' adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 15, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine Nine,' 'Superstore,' 'For the People,' and others adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 15, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 22, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine Nine' and NCAA adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- "(#1519) "Silent All These Years"". The Futon Critic. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- "Grey's Anatomy Episodes". The Futon Critic. Retrieved March 15, 2019.
- "Grey's Anatomy - Episode 15.20 - The Whole Package - Press Release". SpoilerTV. March 18, 2019. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- "Grey's Anatomy Episodes". The Futon Critic. Retrieved March 15, 2019.
- "Grey's Anatomy - Episode 15.23 - Title Revealed". SpoilerTV. March 18, 2019. Retrieved March 18, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (October 2, 2018). "'This is Us' and 'The Big Bang Theory' lead premiere week: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Sept. 24-30". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (October 11, 2018). "'This is Us' and Sunday Night Football stay on top: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Oct. 1-7". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 23, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (October 16, 2018). "'This is Us' and 'Sunday Night Football' keep NBC on top: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Oct. 8-14". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 23, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (October 31, 2018). "World Series gives FOX the win: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Oct. 22-28". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 31, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (November 6, 2018). "'Sunday Night Football' and 'Big Bang Theory' lead in viewers: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Oct. 29 – Nov. 4". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (November 14, 2018). "'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Sunday Night Football' win the week: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Nov. 5-11". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (November 20, 2018). "Sunday Night Football' continues to slip, CMAs land high: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Nov. 12-18". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 26, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (January 23, 2019). "AFC Championship gives CBS an easy win: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Jan. 14-20". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (January 29, 2019). "'The Masked Singer' leads a quieter week, ABC takes No. 1: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Jan. 21-27". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (February 5, 2019). "Super Bowl LIII easily (and predictably) dominates: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Jan. 28 – Feb. 3". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (February 15, 2019). "Grammys lead, 'Big Bang Theory' stays high: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Feb. 4-10". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (February 20, 2019). "'The Masked Singer' ticks up, wins the week: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Feb. 11-17". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 22, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (February 26, 2019). "Oscars lift ABC to No. 1: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Feb. 18-24". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 26, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (March 5, 2019). "'The Masked Singer' finale dominates: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for Feb. 25 – March 3, 2019". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (March 12, 2019). "'Big Bang,' 'Bachelor,' 'The Voice' tie for No. 1: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for March 4-10". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (March 19, 2019). "'The Bachelor' finale leads ABC to another 18-49 win: Broadcast top 25 and network rankings for March 11-17". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 19, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (October 11, 2018). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Manifest' is Most-Watched NBC Drama Series Premiere in 19 Years". Programming Insider. Retrieved October 20, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (October 18, 2018). "'A Million Little Things' and 'Manifest' score biggest viewer gains in broadcast Live +7 ratings for Oct. 1-7". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 20, 2018.
- Otterson, Joe (October 23, 2018). "Live+7 Ratings for Week of Oct. 8: 'Manifest' Doubles In Week 3". Variety. Retrieved October 26, 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas (November 6, 2018). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'D.C.'s Legends of Tomorrow' Season Premiere Ranks Third in Adults 18-49 Percentage Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas (November 13, 2018). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: ABC Drama 'A Million Little Things' Leads in Adults 18-49 Percentage Gains for the Second Time This Season". Programming Insider. Retrieved November 13, 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas (November 21, 2018). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Manifest' on NBC Leads All Gains for the Week". Programming Insider. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas (November 28, 2018). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Rookie' on ABC Tops Viewer Percentage Gains for Broadcast Network Telecasts". Programming Insider. Retrieved November 28, 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 1, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'A Million Little Things' Just One Percent Shy of Season-High Among Adults 18-49 in its Thursday Debut". Programming Insider. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 5, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: All Five 'Big Brother: Celebrity Edition' Episodes Rank in Top 30 of Adults 18-49 Raw Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (February 21, 2019). "'The Big Bang Theory' and 'The Good Doctor' lead the broadcast Live +7 ratings for Jan. 28 – Feb. 3". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 20, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Manifest' Tops All Telecasts in Adults 18-49 Percentage Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 26, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Rookie' Leads in Overall Percentage Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (March 7, 2019). "'This is Us' scores highest in the broadcast Live +7 ratings for Feb. 18-24, 2019". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (March 14, 2019). "'The Good Doctor' wins the week in 18-49 and viewer gains: Broadcast Live +7 ratings for Feb. 25 – March 3". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Grey's Anatomy (season 15)|