Grey Eye Glances
- Jennifer Nobel - vocals, guitar (through 2010)
- Lindsey McKay - vocals (2011)
- Dwayne Keith - piano, organ, melodica, vocals
- Eric O'Dell - bass, trumpet, vocals
- Brett Kull (Echolyn guitarist) - guitars, mandolin, banjo, vocals
- Paul Ramsey (Echolyn drummer)- drums, percussion
Keith, Nobel & O'Dell began playing together in the early 1990s, and quickly amassed a dedicated following by performing their original material at Borders bookstores up and down the East Coast.
They were originally named Sojourn and released two albums (Songs of Leaving and Further On) but had to surrender the name to another group with an earlier claim.
Their following helped foster sales of two independently released albums, "Songs of Leaving" and "Further On" for their self-owned label, Sojourn Hills Records. In 1996, they signed with Mercury Records and released "Eventide" (1997) and "Painted Pictures" (1998). An additional EP sold exclusively on the internet, entitled "One Day Soon," was the band's last release on Mercury Records before it was merged into a larger label.
To ensure their continued growth, the band funded their purchase of back rights to material produced while they were with Mercury by releasing a four-CD special compilation of rare (the "Red" and "Green" albums) and live material (the 2-disc "Grey Album") that was sold via the internet to their most dedicated fans in 2000.
In April 2010 the band began recording their follow-up album to A Little Voodoo, with an intended late 2010 release. The CD was pushed back and will now be released late 2011 or early 2012.
In February 2011, Jennifer Nobel decided to retire from Grey Eye Glances, and was replaced by Lindsey McKay, from Lansdale, Pa., and a former American Idol contestant.
- Songs of Leaving, 1993
- Further On, 1994
- Eventide, 1997
- One Day Soon, 1998
- Painted Pictures, 1998
- Grey Eye Glances 1992-98, 1999
- Grey Eye Glances 1998-99, 1999
- Grey Eye Glances Live Double CD, 1999
- If I Was, 2000 - 6 song EP
- A Little Voodoo, 2002
- Grey Eye Glances Live, 2003
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|