(Redirected from Grey area (concept))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grey area in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grey area may refer to a fuzzy border between two states, such as the grey area between legal and illegal actions. It can also refer to:
- Gray Areas, a magazine
- Grey Area (gallery), located in Paris, France
- GCU Grey Area, a fictional starship
- Loophole, an ambiguity in the law
- Grey Area (book), a collection of short stories by Will Self
- Gray Area Foundation for the Arts, a new media arts organization and exhibition space in San Francisco, California
- The Grey Area, a Sublabel of Mute Records
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grey area.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.