|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)
||This Dungeons & Dragons-related article describes a work or element of fiction in a primarily in-universe style. (March 2013)
The following books, poems, plays, music, and myths exist in the fictional World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
- Acererak's Libram by Acererak
- Alterations of Tangibles and Intangibles by Yagraxx
- Alterations of the Intrinsic Absolutes by Math
- Ancient Cryptomancy By Phandal
- Annals of the Family Vordav
- Arcane Manipulations of the Entourage by Otto
- Arcane Puissance of the Memory by Rary
- Arcane Resistance of Dwarves and Halflings by Serten
- Architecture by Leomund and Mordenkainen
- Art of Coarse Anglin
- Art of Communications and Sigils by Flamsterd
- Astrology, Divinity, and Mankind by Yestro Bilnigd
- A Guide to the World of Greyhawk by the Savant-Sage
- A History
- An Honest Travellers Strange Tales of the South by L. Marquel
- An Inspection of the Nature of Oerth by Jawan Sumbar
- The Lost Spellbook of Rary the Traitor by Rary
- The Magical Properties of Gemstones by Mage Tenser
- The Magical Properties of Herbs and Flowers by Mage Tenser
- The Metaphysics of Mathematics by Mage Nystul
- A Most Worshipful Guide to Benign Merikka
- A Rigorous and Complete Treatises on the Theoretical Applications of De-salinated Waters in the Production of Potions
- Secrets of Ye Skye Revealed by Selvor the Elder
- Strictures of Azharadin
- The Thrice Damned Tome of Anashelaq by Anashelaq
- Treatise on Mystical Rings by Levalsa of Enstad
- Understanding the Handiwork of Celestian by Agath of Thrunch
- Bonny, Ed. "Arcane Lore: The Lost Spellbook of Rary the Traitor." Dragon #249 (TSR, 1998).
- Broadhurst, Creighton, et al. Living Greyhawk Onnwal Gazetteer. Available online: 
- Brown, Anne. Player's Guide to Greyhawk (TSR, 1998).
- Cook, David. "History of the Greyhawk Wars." Wars (TSR, 1991). Available Online: 
- Cook, David. Vecna Lives! (TSR, 1990).
- Cordell, Bruce. Return to the Tomb of Horrors (TSR, 1998).
- Findley, Nigel, Dan Salas, Stephen Inniss, and Robert J. Kuntz. Fate of Istus (TSR, 1989)
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Heard, Bruce. "Spells Between the Covers." Dragon #82 (TSR, 1984).
- Henson, Dale. Howl From the North (TSR, 1991).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Kerrigan, Stuart. "A Splintered Sun." Dragon #293 (Paizo Publishing, 2002).
- McCleskey, HL. "The Ruins of Nol-Daer." Dungeon #13 (TSR, 1988).
- Miller, Steve. The Doomgrinder (TSR, 1998).
- Mona, Erik. "Gem of the Flanaess: City of Greyhawk - Clerkburg." Living Greyhawk Journal #4 (Paizo Publishing, 2001).
- Mona, Erik, and Gary Holian. "Wheels within Wheels: Greyhawk's Circle of Eight." Living Greyhawk Journal #0 (Paizo Publishing, 2000). Available online: 
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Morris, Graeme. The Sentinel (TSR, 1983).
- Mullin, Robert S. "Arcane Lore: Greyhawk Grimoires II." Dragon #241 (TSR, 1997).
- Mullin, Robert S. "Campaign Classics: Three Greyhawk Grimoires." Dragon #225 (TSR, 1996).
- Niles, Douglas. Against the Cult of the Reptile God (TSR, 1982).
- Sargent, Carl. Five Shall Be One (TSR, 1991).
- Veen, Andrew. "A Serenade Before Supper." Dungeon #53 (TSR, 1995).