From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Griboyedov may refer to:
- Aleksander Griboyedov (1795-1829), Russian playwright and diplomat
- Griboyedov Canal, a canal in the Russian city of Saint Petersburg
- Griboyedov, Armenia, a town in the Armavir Province of Armenia
- Griboyedov Prize, a Russian literary award
- Valerian Gribayedoff (1858–1908), Russian artist and journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Griboyedov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.