The building, off the Griff Roundabout on the A444 is now the Griff House Beefeater & Nuneaton Premier Travel Inn on Coventry Road, Nuneaton (CV10 7PJ). The Griff Farm buildings, which Mary's father Robert Evans farmed, are now divided by a wall from Griff House. The George Eliot Fellowship in August 2013 made representation to preserve some of the outbuildings.
- Tim Dolin George Eliot (Authors in Context) 2005 Page 7 0191517895 "The rich Midlands countryside around Griff was vitally important to the development of George Eliot's imagination."
- "The Griff House Beefeater & Nuneaton Premier Travel Inn - Where to Eat and Drink". Visit Northern Warwickshire. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- Burton, John (2013-08-04). "The George Eliot Fellowship". Georgeeliot.org. Retrieved 2017-01-21.
- Coventry Telegraph: 27 June 2012 Call to save buildings linked to George Eliot's former home
- Alan F. Cook, ‘Beighton, Henry (1686/7–1743)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, May 2009 accessed 5 April 2016
|This article about a Warwickshire building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|