|Full name||Griffins Rugby|
|Location||Allen, Texas. United States.|
Dallas Griffins Rugby, formerly Frisco Griffins, is a rugby union team based in Allen, Texas, United States, founded in 2008 by Phil Camm and Bill Bingham. Dallas competed in USA Rugby's first tier amateur competition, Red River Conference D1, and was a member of Major League Rugby at its foundation.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2017)
In May 2017, Dallas was one of the original nine members of Major League Rugby at the announcement of the creation of the new competition and has remained a non-playing member. The Griffins signed former Bath Rugby head coach Mike Ford the following month, but elected to push back their involvement until a later date.
- "Griffins Rugby - Leadership". Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "Major League Rugby Formally Launches". This Is American Rugby. 2017-05-04. Archived from the original on 2017-10-11.
- "Official Website of Griffins Rugby". Griffinsrugby.com. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- Rugby Mag, Frisco Conquering Texas DII, Dec 14, 2012, http://www.rugbymag.com/men's-dii-clubs/6675-frisco-conquering-texas-dii.html
- "Ex-Bath and England coach Mike Ford joins Dallas in US Major League Rugby". The Guardian. 2017-06-15. Archived from the original on 2017-06-16. Retrieved 2017-11-06.
- "San Diego joins as Major League Rugby eyes rapid expansion". This Is American Rugby. 2017-09-21. Archived from the original on 2017-10-02. Retrieved 2017-11-06.
- "Men's squad: Red River". Griffins Rugby. Archived from the original on 2015-10-01. Retrieved 2015-10-01.