|Owner||Griffith Aviation, Inc.|
|Elevation AMSL||634 ft / 193 m|
The airport covers 122 acres (49 ha) at an elevation of 634 feet (193 m). Its runway, 8/26, is 4,900 by 75 feet (1,494 x 23 m) asphalt. The runway has VOR/DME, GPS Instrument Approaches and Pilot Controlled Lighting.
Airport services include a fixed-base operator (FBO) and flight school from Griffith Aviation, full service maintenance from Great Northern and custom engine overhauls from G & N Aircraft. Both 100LL gas and Jet A fuel are available.
In the year ending August 23, 2006 the airport had 33,699 aircraft operations, average 92 per day: 99% general aviation and 1% air taxi. In 2015, 71 aircraft were based at the airport: 48 single-engine, 15 multi-engine, 1 jet and 7 helicopters. 
- Griffith-Merrillville Airport, official site
- Aerial photo from Indiana Department of Transportation
- Aerial photo as of 12 April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for Griffith-Merrillville (05C), effective February 27, 2020
- Resources for this airport: