From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up griffon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Griffon is a collection of dog breeds that were originally hunting dogs.
Griffon may also refer to:
- Griffon vulture, an Old World vulture in the family Accipitridae, which also includes eagles, kites, buzzards and hawks
- Himalayan griffon vulture, an Old World vulture in the family Accipitridae, which also includes eagles, kites, buzzards and hawks
- CH-146 Griffon, a utility tactical transport helicopter
- Griffon (roller coaster), a diving roller coaster at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Griffon Hovercraft, a British hovercraft producer
- HMS Griffon, the name of six ships and one planned one of the Royal Navy
- InterPlane Griffon - ultralight aircraft
- Le Griffon, a ship built by Built by René Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle around 1679
- Nord 1500 Griffon I and II, a 1955/1957 French ramjet aircraft prototype
- Rolls-Royce Griffon, a 36.75 litre, 60-degree V-12 aero-engine
- CCGS Griffon, a Canadian High Endurance Multi-Tasked Vessel and Light Icebreaker
- Griffon (framework), a Swing application framework for the Groovy language
- Griffon Corporation, a multinational conglomerate holding company
- Griffons (rugby team), South African rugby team from Welkom
- Griffon (Warhammer 40,000), a self-propelled mortar tank used by the Imperial Guard in the Warhammer 40,000 series of games and universe.
- Griffen (disambiguation)
- Griffin (disambiguation)
- Griffin or gryphon, a mythological creature with the body of a lion and head and wings of an eagle
- Gryphon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Griffon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.