Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grifter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grifter is a practitioner of confidence tricks. Grifter may also refer to:
- Grifter (comics), a fictional comic book superhero
- GRIFTER, call sign for No. 84 Squadron RAF, a British search and rescue air squadron
- Grifters (band), a 1990s American indie rock band
- The Grifters (novel), a 1963 American novel by Jim Thompson
- The Grifters (film), a 1990 American adaptation of the novel
- The Grifter's Hymnal, a 2012 album by American Ray Wylie Hubbard
- Raleigh Grifter, an English children's bicycle made by Raleigh 1976–1983
- Tachigui: The Amazing Lives of the Fast Food Grifters, a 2006 Japanese film directed by Mamoru Oshii
- Grift (disambiguation)
- Hustle (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grifter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.