From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grifter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grifter commonly refers to:
- A practitioner of confidence tricks; one who befriends another to take advantage of them, or gain something from them.
Grifter may also refer to:
- Grifter (comics), fictional character created by Jim Lee for Wildstorm Comics and later incorporated into the DC Universe
- Grifters (band), a 1990s American indie rock band
- Raleigh Grifter, a bicycle manufactured by British company Raleigh from 1976 to 1983
- The Grifters (novel), a 1963 American novel by Jim Thompson, about a young con artist named Roy Dillon
- The Grifters (film), a 1990 American film adaption of the Thompson novel, starring John Cusack as Dillon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grifter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.