Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grifter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grifter is a practitioner of confidence tricks. Grifter may also refer to:
- Grifter (comics), a fictional comic book superhero
- GRIFTER, call sign for No. 84 Squadron RAF, a British search and rescue air squadron
- Grifters (band), a 1990s American indie rock band
- The Grifters (novel), a 1963 American novel by Jim Thompson
- The Grifters (film), a 1990 American adaptation of the novel
- The Grifter's Hymnal, a 2012 album by American Ray Wylie Hubbard
- Raleigh Grifter, an English children's bicycle made by Raleigh 1976–1983
- Tachigui: The Amazing Lives of the Fast Food Grifters, a 2006 Japanese film directed by Mamoru Oshii
- Grift (disambiguation)
- Hustle (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grifter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.