|Grigore D. Constantinescu|
February 15, 1875|
|Died||April 7, 1932
|Occupation||Professor, Priest, Journalist|
|Employer||Chişinău Theological Seminary|
Grigore D. Constantinescu was born on February 15, 1875, in a family of a priest from Iaşi, Romania. He studied in Iaşi (1888–1896) and Kiev (1897–1902) and worked for the Romanian Consulate to Odessa (1904–1906) and professor of Romanian language at the Chişinău Theological Seminary and Diocesan Girls' School in Chişinău (1906–1918), priest in Chişinău (1918–1919) and in Năpădeni (1919–1932). He had ten children
Constantinescu was a contributor to Basarabia (newspaper) and from January 1, 1908 on, he was the Editorial Secretary of Luminătorul. Constantinescu was the founder and director of Glasul Basarabiei (1913–1914).
- Iurie Colesnic, Basarabia necunoscuta, Ed. Universitas, Chisinau, 1993; vol. 1.
- Viaţa Basarabiei, ANUL I. No.4 Aprilie 1932.
- Almanahul dicţionar al presei din România şi a celei româneşti de pretutindeni de G. Caliga. – Bucureşti, 1926. – P. 155.
- Grigore Constantinescu
- PRESA BASARABEANĂ de la începuturi pînă în anul 1957. Catalog
- GRIGORE D. CONSTANTINESCU
- Grigore D. Constantinescu
- Mormântul preotului ziarist GRIGORE CONSTANTINESCU (1875-1932)
|This Romanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Moldovan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|