Grim Reaper (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Grim Reaper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Grim Reaper is a personification of death.
Grim Reaper(s) may also refer to:
- Stu Grimson, Canadian ice hockey player
- Gregory Scarpa, mafia hitman
- The Undertaker, wrestler nicknamed "the Grim Reaper"
- 493d Fighter Squadron, The Grim Reapers, a USAF F-15 Eagle squadron
- Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club (Canada), a Canadian outlaw motorcycle club (MC) established in 1967
- Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club (USA), an American outlaw motorcycle club (MC) established in 1965
- VF-101, The Grim Reapers, a US Naval Air training squadron
Art, entertainment, and media
- Grim Reaper (advertisement), a 1987 Australian anti-AIDS campaign
- The Grim Reaper (1962 film) (La commare secca), a 1962 Italian mystery film directed by Bernardo Bertolucci
- The Grim Reaper (1980 film) (Antropophagus), a 1980 Italian horror film directed by Joe D'Amato
- Grim Reaper (film), a 2007 horror film
- Grim Reaper (band), a British heavy metal band
- Cheap Trick, which was formerly known as "The Grim Reapers"
- Grim Reaper (Billy and Mandy), a character in the animated TV series The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Grim Reapers, Georgia Lass and others, characters in the TV series Dead Like Me
- The Grim Reaper, the logo for the Sons of Anarchy Motor Club, and the members call themselves the "Grim Reapers" (or "Reapers" for short), on the television show Sons of Anarchy
- The Grim Reaper, an error alert that replaced the Guru Meditation in later versions of AmigaOS
- M202 FLASH, a 1970s American rocket launcher that fired four incendiary rockets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grim Reaper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.