Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grimes may refer to:
- Grimes, Alabama, a town
- Grimes, California, a census-designated place
- Grimes, Iowa, a city
- Grimes Township, Cerro Gordo County, Iowa
- Grimes, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Grimes County, Texas
- Grimes Creek, a river in Idaho
- Grimes Field, a public airport near Urbana, Ohio
- Grimes Airport, a private airport in Pennsylvania
- Grimes Glacier, Antarctica
- Grimes Ridge, Antarctica
- Grime's Graves, a Neolithic flint mining complex in England
- Grimes (surname)
- Grimes (musician) (born 1988), stage name of Claire Boucher, Canadian singer and artist
- Benjamin Franklin Davis (1832–1863), U.S. Army officer referred to as Grimes
- Frank Grimes, from The Simpsons episode "Homer's Enemy"
- Rick Grimes, from the comic book series series The Walking Dead and television series
- Grimes House (disambiguation), various houses on the National Register of Historic Places
- Grimes Octagon Barn, on the National Register of Historic Places
- USS Grimes (APA-172), a US Navy attack transport ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grimes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.