Grimm (season 2)
|Grimm (season 2)|
Region 1 DVD cover art
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Original release||August 13, 2012– May 21, 2013|
The second season of the NBC American supernatural drama series Grimm premiered on August 13, 2012 and consisted of 22 episodes. The series, created by David Greenwalt, Jim Kouf and Stephen Carpenter, follows a descendant of the Grimm line, Nick Burkhardt, as he deals with being a cop, and trying not to expose his secret as a Grimm.
- David Giuntoli as Nick Burkhardt
- Russell Hornsby as Hank Griffin
- Bitsie Tulloch as Juliette Silverton
- Silas Weir Mitchell as Monroe
- Sasha Roiz as Captain Sean Renard
- Reggie Lee as Sergeant Drew Wu
- Bree Turner as Rosalee Calvert
- Claire Coffee as Adalind Schade
- Robert Blanche as Franco
- Christian Lagadec as Sebastien
- Danny Bruno as Bud Wurstner
- James Frain as Eric Renard
- Mary McDonald-Lewis as Frau Pech
- Sharon Sachs as Dr. Harper
- Shohreh Aghdashloo as Stefania Vaduva Popescu
- Michael Grant Terry as Ryan Smulson
- Bertila Damas as Pilar
- Reg E. Cathey as Baron Samedi
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as Kelly Burkhardt
- Jessica Tuck as Catherine Schade
- Lisa Vidal as Lauren Castro
- Mike Dopud as Marnassier
- Jim Crino as Leroy Estes
- Robert Alan Barnett as Matthew
On March 16, 2012, NBC announced that the series had been renewed for a second season with a 22-episode order. Bree Turner, who plays Rosalee Calvert, joined the main cast from the beginning of season two. Production began on May 30 for an August 13 premiere. Claire Coffee, who plays Adalind Schade, was also upgraded to a series regular for season two, which began from episode 12.
The first four episodes debuted on Monday nights at 10 pm before moving back to Friday nights at 9 pm starting September 28. The fall finale aired on November 16. New episodes returned on March 8, 2013. The show was moved to Tuesday nights beginning with episode 19.
Russell Hornsby injured his Achilles tendon near the end of production of the second season. His character was written out as "on vacation" for two episodes (Volcanalis and Endangered) to give Hornsby time to undergo surgery.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.
|23||1||"Bad Teeth"||Norberto Barba||Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt||August 13, 2012||201||5.64|
Nick learns that his mother has come back, to save him; Juliette is still in her coma from the spell that Adalind put her under, while Monroe and Rosalee work against the clock to try to wake her up. Nick is on the case of a man found murdered in the harbor, and his mother believes that she can help. When the beast that killed that man attacks the FBI agents working the case, he lures Nick there so that he can kill him. When Nick arrives, the beast comes up behind him.
Opening quote: "The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned."
|24||2||"The Kiss"||Terrence O'Hara||Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt||August 20, 2012||202||4.90|
Nick's mother kills the beast and Nick goes to the hospital to give the potion that will stop Juliette's memory loss. He then gets called to investigate the homicide he was just at and has to cover for his mother. Meanwhile, Catherine gets ingredients from Rosalee and makes a potion before calling Capt. Renard to come over. She gives him the potion and says that it will purify him, as only someone pure of heart can wake Juliette. After taking the potion, Capt. Renard kisses Juliette and wakes her up. Nick goes to the hospital to visit her, but the memory loss is already too advanced, and she does not recognize him.
Opening quote: "If a man of pure heart were to fall in love with her, that would bring her back to life."
|25||3||"Bad Moon Rising"||David Solomon||Richard Hatem||August 27, 2012||203||4.67|
An old friend of Hank's asks for help when his daughter turns up missing. The friend's in-laws have kidnapped the daughter for a mating ceremony. Juliette's memory loss seems only to affect solely her memories of Nick. Hank learns the truth of his best friend, and Nick's secret as a Grimm when cornered in a barn, but is alright in accepting this reality. Juliette is released from the hospital, but Nick remains saddened that she has no feelings for him and no memory of their relationship.
Opening quote: "Then she began to weep bitterly, and said, 'What can a poor girl like me do now?"
|26||4||"Quill"||David Straiton||David Simkins||September 3, 2012||204||4.62|
During the middle of an investigation of an accident site, Nick discovers a Wesen disease that is quickly spreading. After killing a Reinigen, Nick suspects there is something else going on because of the looks of the creature. After doing some research in the books in his trailer, Nick finds out the disease is the "yellow plague", it only effects Wesen and not regular humans. Monroe and Rosalee go on a date and comes to a turn when they come across an infected creature. Meanwhile, Captain Renard gets a tip about a dangerous fugitive that has arrived to Portland – he is looking for Nick.
Opening quote: "Death stood behind him, and said: 'Follow me, the hour of your departure from this world has come.'"
|27||5||"The Good Shepherd"||Steven DePaul||Dan E. Fesman||September 28, 2012||205||5.32|
When a Wesen church gets money stolen from an online bank account, Nick and Monroe investigate the members of the church for suspicious and unusual activity. Later, once again, another dangerous opponent targets Nick in search for the key.
Opening quote: "Dressed in the skin, the wolf strolled into the pasture with the Sheep. Soon a little Lamb was following him about and was quickly led away to slaughter."
|28||6||"Over My Dead Body"||Rob Bailey||Spiro Skentzos||October 5, 2012||206||5.29|
Angelina (Jaime Ray Newman) comes back to Portland with some bad news, she has been hired to kill Monroe. Angelina however does not want to kill him, but if she chooses to kill him she gets $25,000. If she does not kill him the people who hired her will kill her and she will not get the money. Nick asks Hank for help for Monroe's care. Meanwhile, Captain Renard gets an unexpected visitor (Alice Evans). Rosalee asks Monroe to run the shop while she is gone helping her aunt, Monroe says yes.
Opening quote: "Whilst he thus gazed before him, he saw a snake creep out of a corner of the vault and approach the dead body."
|29||7||"The Bottle Imp"||Darnell Martin||Alan DiFiore||October 12, 2012||207||5.01|
Hank and Nick's current investigation is on a seemingly-unstable man who is on the run with his daughter; Monroe realizes that filling in for Rosalee at her shop will be harder than he thought. Meanwhile with a conversation between Captain Renard and Adalind, Adalind is wondering who killed her mother. Captain Renard asks where she was, she responds that it was some place he would not find her, and Renard suggests she should come back to Portland to discuss the issues that have been occurring.
Opening quote: "Let me out, let me out,' the spirit cried. And the boy, thinking no evil, drew the cork out of the bottle."
|30||8||"The Other Side"||Eric Laneuville||William Bigelow||October 19, 2012||208||5.03|
Hank and Nick investigate a competition at a local high school that soon turns deadly after a murder of a boy. Meanwhile, Captain Renard faces a very unexpected and unwanted infatuation with Juliette; he goes to Rosalee's shop to try to find a cure so he will stop thinking about Juliette, and Monroe tells him (since Rosalee is gone helping her aunt) that his obsessive behavior will get worse as the days go on if he does not do something about it. Adalind Schade's current location is revealed.
Opening quote: "I thought of making myself a beautiful wooden marionette. It must be wonderful, one that can dance, fence and turn somersaults."
|31||9||"La Llorona"||Holly Dale||Akela Cooper||October 26, 2012||209||6.11|
A series of horrifying child attack and abductions at Halloween pairs Nick and Hank with Valentina Espinosa, a mysterious detective, and Juliette, who joins as the Spanish translator. The more Nick digs into the case, the more he realizes the pattern of the kidnapping matches those in the famed Hispanic horror story "La Llorona", a story Nick's ancestors investigated to no avail. Meanwhile, Monroe celebrates the holiday in fine style as he teaches the neighborhood bullies a lesson.
Opening quote: "On many a dark night people would see her walking along the riverbank and crying for her children."
|32||10||"The Hour of Death"||Peter Werner||Sean Calder||November 2, 2012||210||5.64|
When a brutal vigilante homicide is made public, it sends Portland’s Wesen community into a frenzy. As Nick investigates further, he discovers a pattern similar to that of a particularly brutal line of past Grimms. Is there another Grimm in town, or is Nick dealing with a sadistic copycat? Meanwhile, Captain Renard takes it upon himself to offer Juliette comfort in handling her ongoing dilemma with Nick.
Opening quote: "And branded upon the beast, the mark of his kin. For none shall live whom they have seen." (Source: The fictional in-universe work Albträume für Wesen Kinder, meaning Nightmares for Wesen Children in English.)
|33||11||"To Protect and Serve Man"||Omar Madha||Dan E. Fesman||November 9, 2012||211||5.21|
Hank starts reflecting on an arrest he made earlier in his career regarding a man who committed murder claiming "self-defense against monsters". With the man’s death sentence rapidly approaching and the knowledge he’s recently gathered from Nick, Hank begins to wonder if there was more truth to the man’s seemingly absurd story then he once thought. Back at the spice shop, Monroe finds himself involved in a situation he never saw coming.
Opening quote: "The beast was simply the Call of the Wild personified... which some natures hear to their own destruction."
|34||12||"Season of the Hexenbiest"||Karen Gaviola||Story by: Jim Kouf
Teleplay by: Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt
|November 16, 2012||212||5.03|
Adalind returns to wreak havoc in everyone’s lives and avenge her mother’s brutal death. She has her eyes set on Nick and those closest to him – especially Hank and Juliette. Elsewhere, Captain Renard’s obsession continues to escalate. Meanwhile, a surprise visit at the spice shop gives Monroe more than he ever bargained for.
Opening quote: "Oh! There is a terrible witch in that house who spewed her poison over me and scratched me with her long fingernails."
|35||13||"Face Off"||Terrence O'Hara||Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt||March 8, 2013||213||4.90|
After Nick learns about Juliette and Captain Renard, he must deal with the consequences. Things get even more complicated when Nick is called to investigate his own crime. Meanwhile, the search for the key intensifies as Captain Renard tries to stop what’s going on with him and Juliette before it goes too far. Elsewhere, Wu responds to a bizarre shooting at Nick and Juliette’s house.
Opening quote: "The will to conquer is the first condition of victory."
|36||14||"Natural Born Wesen"||Michael Watkins||Thomas Ian Griffith & Mary Page Keller||March 15, 2013||214||4.91|
The Wesen code of honor comes into question when Nick, Hank and Monroe discover a series of bank robberies with Wesen using true natures as their disguises. Meanwhile, Juliette finds herself tormented by faint, slowly returning memories that cause her to question her mental state.
Opening quote: "So the animals debated how they might drive the robbers out, and at last settled on an idea."
|37||15||"Mr. Sandman"||Norberto Barba||Alan DiFiore||March 22, 2013||215||5.00|
As Nick and Hank investigate a case of sudden blindness leading to a woman's death, they come across a Wesen that feeds off its victim's tears. Rosalee continues to work with Juliette in order to fix her memory.
Opening quote: "Now we've got eyes — eyes — a beautiful pair of children's eyes," he whispered.
|38||16||"Nameless"||Charles Haid||Akela Cooper||March 29, 2013||216||4.86|
After helping fix the code for a new video game to get it in for a deadline, a gamer and I.T. genius seeks revenge from those who refused to give him credit for the game. He kills the coders' characters and then splits them in half. Meanwhile, Juliette asks Monroe and Rosalee to spend time with her so that she can tell them her visions when they come to her. Monroe accidentally reveals that one of the visions is of Nick in Aunt Marie's trailer, and Juliette demands they take her there, as she believes it will recover her memory.
Opening quote: "Then he seized his left foot with both hands in such a fury that he split in two."
|39||17||"One Angry Fuchsbau"||Terrence O'Hara||Richard Hatem||April 5, 2013||217||5.13|
During jury duty, Rosalee seeks Nick, Hank and Monroe's help to stop a defense attorney with peculiar powers of persuasion on cases that should be quickly resolved. Meanwhile, Monroe, with Nick's permission, takes Juliette to the trailer which causes a cavalcade of memories to rush back to her.
Opening quote: "He sang a sweet song in tones so full and soft that no human ear could resist them nor fathom their origin..." (Source: The quotation is inspired by, but not actually from "The Garden of Paradise".)
|40||18||"Volcanalis"||David Grossman||Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt||April 26, 2013||218||4.85|
When a geologist on Mount Hood is killed, Nick, Monroe, and Renard must team up with a new ally to stop a living volcano from destroying Portland. Meanwhile, Juliette finally regains control over her memories.
Opening quote: "The demon came home, and he declared that the air was not clear. 'I smell the flesh of man."
|41||19||"Endangered"||David Straiton||Spiro Skentzos||April 30, 2013||219||5.77|
Mysterious cow mutilations and reports of glowing creatures put Nick on a case that forces him to question the existence of aliens within the Wesen world. He also meets a strange UFO expert who seems to know more than he’s letting on. Meanwhile, Nick digs further into the key, and Juliette's romantic memories of Nick start coming back in a big way.
Opening quote: "They'll kill you, and I'll be here in the woods all alone and abandoned."
|42||20||"Kiss of the Muse"||Tawnia McKiernan||Sean Calder||May 7, 2013||220||5.67|
Nick discovers a muse-like Wesen with the ability to influence those she gets close to – some with positive results, others with terrifying ones. Nick must find a way to get close without losing himself in the process. Juliette arranges a dinner date with Nick wanting to apologize to him for her bad behavior, but it goes awry as the case intensifies. Meanwhile, Rosalee takes her first visit to Aunt Marie’s trailer.
Opening quote: "Tell me O'Muse, from whatsoever source you may know them."
|43||21||"The Waking Dead"||Steven DePaul||Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt||May 14, 2013||221||5.36|
Nick and Hank discover a new kind of strange when they investigate suspects being found dead – for the second time. In Europe, Adalind finds herself in the middle of a feud between Frau Pech and Stefania while working over the details of her pending transaction. Meanwhile, determined to remember every last detail to get things started once more, Juliette insists Monroe share with her Nick’s darkest secret – the world of Grimms and Wesen.
Opening quote: "Papa Ghede is a handsom fellow in his hat and coat of black. Papa Ghede is going to the palace! He'll eat and drink when he gets back!"
|44||22||"Goodnight, Sweet Grimm"||Norberto Barba||Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt||May 21, 2013||222||4.99|
Nick investigates a series of rage-fueled assaults; Nick learns Captain Sean Renard's half brother named Eric Renard is in town. Stefania and Frau Pech battle each other using their alliances with Adalind. During a confrontation with the Baron, Nick falls into a trap resulting in his own zombie-like coma.
Opening quote: "And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
|Title||Air Date||Timeslot (ET)||Rating/Share
|23||1||Bad Teeth||August 13, 2012||Monday
|24||2||The Kiss||August 20, 2012||1.7/5||4.90||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|25||3||Bad Moon Rising||August 27, 2012||1.6/4||4.67||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|26||4||Quill||September 3, 2012||1.5/4||4.62||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|27||5||The Good Shepherd||September 28, 2012||Friday
|28||6||Over My Dead Body||October 5, 2012||1.6/5||5.29||1.2||2.55||2.8||7.84|
|29||7||The Bottle Imp||October 12, 2012||1.6/5||5.01||1.2||2.67||2.8||7.69|
|30||8||The Other Side||October 19, 2012||1.5/5||5.03||1.3||2.75||2.8||7.79|
|31||9||La Llorona||October 26, 2012||2.0/6||6.11||1.2||2.84||3.2||8.93|
|32||10||The Hour of Death||November 2, 2012||1.8/5||5.64||1.1||2.48||2.9||8.17|
|33||11||To Protect and Serve Man||November 9, 2012||1.7/5||5.21||1.2||2.87||2.9||8.08|
|34||12||Season of the Hexenbiest||November 16, 2012||1.6/5||5.03||1.2||2.97||2.8||8.00|
|35||13||Face Off||March 8, 2013||1.5/5||4.90||1.2||2.80||2.7||7.71|
|36||14||Natural Born Wesen||March 15, 2013||1.4/5||4.91||1.1||2.53||2.5||7.44|
|37||15||Mr. Sandman||March 22, 2013||1.4/4||5.00||1.0||2.39||2.4||7.39|
|38||16||Nameless||March 29, 2013||1.4/4||4.86||1.1||2.71||2.5||7.53|
|39||17||One Angry Fuchsbau||April 5, 2013||1.5/5||5.13||1.2||2.78||2.7||7.91|
|40||18||Volcanalis||April 26, 2013||1.3/4||4.85||0.9||2.15||2.2||6.98|
|41||19||Endangered||April 30, 2013||Tuesday
|42||20||Kiss of the Muse||May 7, 2013||1.8/5||5.68||1.1||2.74||2.9||8.42|
|43||21||The Waking Dead||May 14, 2013||1.7/5||5.36||1.3||3.11||3.0||8.47|
|44||22||Goodnight, Sweet Grimm||May 21, 2013||1.7/5||4.99||1.0||2.79||2.7||7.79|
|Grimm – The Complete Second Season|
|Set Details||Special Features|
|Region 1||Region 2|
|September 17, 2013||October 28, 2013|
- Ausiello, Michael (March 16, 2012). "Exclusive: NBC Renews Grimm For Season 2". TVLine.com. Retrieved March 16, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (March 16, 2012). "NBC’s ‘Grimm’ Renewed For Second Season". deadline.com. Retrieved March 16, 2012.
- Roots, Kimberly. "Grimm Promotes Bree Turner to Series Regular – Season 2". TVLine. Retrieved 2012-04-19.
- "Production For Season Two of 'Grimm' Commences on May 30". NBC Universal Media Village. Retrieved May 26, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 14, 2012). "NBC Announces Fall 2012 Premiere Dates for 'Grimm', 'Revolution', 'The Voice,' 'Animal Practice' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 14, 2012.
- Grimm Scoop: Claire Coffee Promoted to Regular
- The Woman in Black (April 23, 2013). "Clarification on When NBC Will Air Grimm Episode 2.18 – Ring of Fire". dreadcentral.com. Retrieved April 25, 2013.
- Kristi Turnquist (April 29, 2013). "David Giuntoli on 'Grimm' Season 2: One of the cast 'may not live through the finale'". The Oregonian. Retrieved May 8, 2013.
- "GRIMM’s David Giuntoli Answers Questions from SciFi Mafia and Twitter Plus Clips and More". SciFiMafia.com. May 7, 2013. Retrieved May 8, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 14, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: No Adjustments for 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Hotel Hell', 'Bachelor Pad' or 'Grimm'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (August 21, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Grimm', 'Stars Earn Stripes', 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Bachelor Pad', 'The Glass House' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 28, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Hotel Hell' & 'Stars Earn Stripes' Adjusted Up; 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (September 5, 2012). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Grimm' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 5, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 1, 2012). "Friday Final TV Ratings: '20/20' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on September 19, 2015. Retrieved October 1, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Shark Tank' Adjusted Up, No Adjustments for 'Grimm', 'Fringe' or 'Made in Jersey'". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on September 28, 2015. Retrieved October 8, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 15, 2012). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Grimm' & 'Primetime: What Would You Do?' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 18, 2012. Retrieved October 15, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 22, 2012). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Grimm' & Baseball Adjusted Up; 'Primetime: What Would You Do' Adjusted Down, No Adjustment for Nikita". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 22, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 29, 2012). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Grimm, 'CSI: NY' & 'Blue Bloods' Adjusted Up, 'Dateline' & 'All Access Nashville' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 1, 2012. Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 5, 2012). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Last Man Standing' and 'Malibu Country' Adjusted Up; 'Fringe' and 'Nikita' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 5, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 12, 2012). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Malibu Country' Adjusted Up; 'Undercover Boss' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 19, 2012). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Undercover Boss' & 'Malibu Country' Adjusted Up; 'America's Next Top Model' Special Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 19, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 11, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Kitchen Nightmares' & 'Nikita' Adjusted Down; No Adjustment for 'Grimm'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (March 18, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Last Man Standing' & 'Malibu Country' Adjusted Up; 'Nikita', 'Cult', 'Fashion Star', 'Blue Bloods' & 'Rock Center' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 25, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Rock Center' Adjusted Down, No Adjustment for 'Grimm' or 'Last Man Standing'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (April 1, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Grimm' & 'Shark Tank' Adjusted Up; 'Cult' & 'Fashion Star' Adjusted Down & Final Basketball Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- "One Angry Fuchsbau". NBC. 2013-04-04. Retrieved 2013-04-20.
This was actually a made-up quote by the writer Richard Hatem, although he did draw a little from a piece of elegant personification within the Hans Christian Andersen tale 'The Garden of Paradise.'
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 8, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Undercover Boss' & 'Blue Bloods' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Grimm', 'Nikita' or 'Vegas'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 8, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (April 29, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Happy Endings', 'Shark Tank' & 'Undercover Boss' Adjusted Up; 'Blue Bloods' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 29, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (May 1, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'NCIS' & 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Grimm' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 2, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 8, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; 'Grimm' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 15, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Grimm' or 'New Girl'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 15, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (May 22, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'So You Think You Can Dance', 'The Voice' & 'Dancing With the Stars' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 22, 2013.
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Revolution' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm' Leads Percentage Gains in Premiere Week (Week 1) Archived October 19, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Revolution' Again Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm' Leads Percentage Gains in Week 2
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm', 'Private Practice', 'Gossip Girl' & '90210' Tie For Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 3
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Grimm' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 4
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; 'Nikita' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 5
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Viewership Gains; '666 Park Ave' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 6
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings, 'Revolution' Tops Viewership Gains; 'Gossip Girl' Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 7
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings and Tops Viewership Gains; 'Private Practice' Earns Biggest Percentage Gains in Week 8
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings & Total Viewership Gains; 'Smash' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 24
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings & Total Viewership Gains; '90210' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 25
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Following' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase; 'Castle' Wins Total Viewership Gains & 'Smash' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 26
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase & Total Viewership Gains, 'Cult' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 27
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase & Total Viewership Gains, 'Grimm' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 28
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase & Tops Total Viewership Gains; 'Smash' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 31
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Again Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase & Tops Total Viewership Gains; 'Smash' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 32
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Again Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase & Tops Total Viewership Gains; 'Smash' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 33
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Again Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase & Tops Total Viewership Gains; '90210' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 34
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Leads Adults 18–49 Ratings Increase & Tops Total Viewership Gains; 'Hannibal' Earns Biggest Percentage Increase in Week 35
- Lambert, David (June 26, 2013). "Grimm – Date, (Correct) Cost, Extras, Packaging for 'Season 2' on DVD, Blu". TV Shows on DVD. Retrieved June 27, 2013.
- "Grimm – Season 2 [Blu-ray] ". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved June 27, 2013.