Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||260 m (840 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1577623|
- Thomas Gleeson, farmer and Wisconsin State Assemblyman, lived in Grimms.
- Romy Gosz, polka musician, was born in Grimms
- "Grimms, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Manitowoc County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 80.
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1881,' Biographical Sketch of Thomas Gleeson, pg. 515
|This article about a location in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|