From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grinnell may refer to:
- United States
- Grinnell, Iowa
- Grinnell College, a liberal arts college in Grinnell, Iowa
- Grinnell, Kansas
- Grinnell Glacier, a glacier in Montana
- Grinnell Lake, a lake in Montana
- Mount Grinnell, a peak in Montana
- Grinnell Land, a section of Ellesmere Island in Nunavut
- Grinnell Peninsula, a peninsula on Devon Island in Nunavut
- Cape Grinnell, a cape on Devon Island in Nunavut at Griffin Inlet
- Grinnell (surname)
- Grinnell Mutual, an Iowa, US-based reinsurance company
- Grinnell, Minturn & Co, a 19th-century American shipping company
- Grinnell (automobile), an electric car made in Detroit, Michigan between 1910 and 1913.
- Grinnell fish, otherwise known as a Bowfin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grinnell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.