|Look up gripe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gripe may refer to:
- Arena Gripe, an indoor sporting arena located in Split, Croatia
- Gripe water, a product sold to relieve colic and other gastrointestinal ailments and discomforts of infants
- Gripe site, a type of website devoted to the critique and or mockery of a person, place, politician, corporation, or institution
- Gripe (tool), a simple form of clamp used in building a clinker boat
- GripeO, an online complaint portal based in Buffalo, New York
- Maria Gripe (aka Maja Stina Walter, 1923–2007), a Swedish author of books for children and young adults
- Ragnar Gripe (1883–1942), a Swedish sailor who competed in the 1912 Summer Olympics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gripe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.