This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Grizzly is an American brand of dipping tobacco (moist snuff) that was introduced in 2001 and is made by the American Snuff Company. It is available in pouches, Fine Cut, Long Cut, Wide Cut, and Extra Long Cut.
Grizzly was first sold in 2001 at lower prices and was originally available in Long Cut Wintergreen (Green tin) and Fine Cut Natural (Red tin). By the end of 2006, Long Cut Straight (Maroon tin), Long Cut Mint (Blue tin), Long Cut Natural (Silver tin) and Fine Cut Wintergreen (Olive tin) were also introduced. Snuff and Wintergreen Pouches were released in 2008, and also began an attempt to change its market position into an upmarket brand. Metal lids became standard in 2010, replacing the previous all-plastic cans. Wide Cut Wintergreen was released in 2014 , Dark Wintergreen Long Cut and Pouches were released in 2015 and Dark Mint long cut and pouches released in September 2016.
As of December 2014, Grizzly was cited as the flagship brand of Reynolds American with a 31.1% market share in snuff brands.
- Grizzly Long Cut Natural
- Grizzly Fine Cut Natural
- Grizzly Extra Long Cut Natural
- Grizzly Snuff Pouch
- Grizzly Long Cut Straight
- Grizzly Straight Pouches
- Grizzly Long Cut Mint
- Grizzly Mint Pouches
- Grizzly Fine Cut Wintergreen
- Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen
- Grizzly Wintergreen Pouches
- Grizzly Wide Cut Wintergreen
- Grizzly Long Cut Dark Wintergreen (fire-cured tobacco)
- Grizzly Dark Wintergreen Pouches
- Grizzly Long Cut Dark Mint
- Grizzly Long Cut Dark Straight
- "Grizzly MST Brand Celebrates 10th Anniversary - Convenience Store Decisions". Csdecisions.com. 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- Ted Cooper (3 December 2014). "5 Things Reynolds American's CEO Wants You to Know". The Motley Fool.