Großdubrau, in Sorbian Wulka Dubrawa, is a municipality in the east of Saxony, Germany. It belongs to the district of Bautzen and lies north of the eponymous city.
The municipality is part of the recognized Sorbian settlement area in Saxony. Upper Sorbian has an official status next to German, all villages bear names in both languages.
The municipality is situated in the Upper Lusatian flatland.
Several villages belong to the municipality:
- Großdubrau with Großdubrau (Wulka Dubrawa), Kleindubrau (Mała Dubrawa), Brehmen (Brěmjo) and Crosta (Chróst)
- Commerau with Commerau (Komorow), Kauppa (Kupoj), Jetscheba (Jatřob) and Göbeln (Kobjelń)
- Klix with Klix (Klukš), Spreewiese, until 1911: Leichnam (Lichań), Särchen (Zdźar), Salga (Załhow), Neusärchen (Nowe Zdźarki)
- Quatitz with Quatitz (Chwaćicy), Dahlowitz (Dalicy), Jeschütz (Ješicy), Kronförstchen (Křiwa Boršć) and Margarethenhütte (Margarěćina hěta)
- Sdier with Sdier (Zdźěr) and Zschillichau (Čelchow)
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Großdubrau.