Groesbeck Independent School District
In 2008 Groesbeck ISD voters passed a 23 million dollar bond to build a new 92,000 sq ft (8,500 m2) Intermediate school, and to give every child in the school district to access to their very own laptop and equip every classroom as a 21st Century Classroom with a mounted, LCD projector, document camera, speaker system, DVD/VCR player and Eno Interactive Board.
- Groesbeck High School (Grades 9-12)
- Groesbeck Middle (Grades 6-8)
- Groesbeck Elementary (Grades PK-5) – split into two campuses
- H.O. Whitehurst Campus (Grades PK-3)
- Enge-Washington Intermediate Campus (Grades 4-5)
- Polyvision Case Study
- Groesbeck Journal Story
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
- Blue Ribbon Schools Program, Schools Recognized 1982-1983 Through 1999-2002 (PDF) Archived 2009-03-26 at the Wayback Machine.