Groggan (from Irish: an Grógán) is a hamlet and townland near Randalstown in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is situated in the historic barony of Toome Upper and the civil parish of Drummaul and covers an area of 620 acres. It is within the Borough of Antrim. It had a population of 135 people (54 households) in the 2011 Census. (2001 Census: 123 people)
- "Groggan". Placenames Database of Ireland. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Groggan". IreAtlas Townland Database. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Groggan". Census 2011 Results. NI Statistics and Research Agency. Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- "Census of Ireland 1851". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- "Census of Ireland 1891". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Groggan.|
|This article related to the geography of County Antrim, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|