From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Grogs)
Grog is an alcoholic beverage.
Grog may also refer to the following:
- Grog (clay), a type of ceramic
- Operation Grog, a British Second World War operation
- Grogs (Known Space), fictional alien species in Larry Niven's Known Space universe
- Grog, a character in the B.C. comic strip
- Grog (Marvel Comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Grog the Dog, a main character in Robert Storm Petersens short stories.
- Grog Prebble, lead singer, bassist and songwriter of band Die So Fluid and Feline
- The Grogs, a Canadian puppet troupe
- Grog (film), a 1982 Italian film starring Franco Nero
- The GRoG (‘Guide du Rôliste Galactique’), a French online roleplaying game database
- Grogg, a Welsh clay caricature
- Edward Vernon (1684-1757), English naval officer nicknamed "Old Grog"
- Grogger (disambiguation)
- Grog, controversial character on the Cavemen (TV series).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.