From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Grogs)
|Look up grog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grog is an alcoholic beverage.
Grog may also refer to the following:
- Grog (clay), a type of ceramic
- Grog (film), a 1982 Italian film starring Franco Nero
- Grogs (Known Space), fictional alien species in Larry Niven's Known Space universe
- Grog (Marvel Comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
- The Grogs, a Canadian puppet troupe
- Operation Grog, a British Second World War operation
- Grog, a character in the B.C. comic strip
- Grog, member of Die So Fluid and Feline
- Edward Vernon (1684-1757), English naval officer nicknamed "Old Grog"
- Grogg, a Welsh clay caricature
- Grogger (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.