From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grom, meaning 'thunder' in several Slavic languages, may refer to:
- GROM, a Polish special forces unit
- ORP Grom - several ships of the Polish Navy.
- Grom (missile), a Polish anti-aircraft missile
- A Yugoslav/Serbian version of the Kh-23 (AS-9 'Kyle') air-to-surface missile
- 2A28 Grom, a Russian low pressure gun
- Honda Grom - a motorcycle made by Honda
- Grom (album) - an album by Behemoth, a Polish black/death metal band
- A fictional creature from Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
- GROM, Graphics Read Only Memory, a type of memory used in the TI-99/4A Home Computer
- Grommet (sportsperson), young participant in extreme sports.
- Grom, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.