Groningen Noord railway station
|This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2016)|
Groningen Noord railway station in 2005
|Opened||15 June 1884|
Groningen Noord (abbreviation: Gnn) is a railway station located Groningen, Netherlands. The station was opened on 15 June 1884 and is located on the Groningen–Delfzijl railway. The train services are operated by Arriva.
The following services currently call at Groningen Noord:
- 2x per hour local service (stoptrein) Groningen - Roodeschool
- 2x per hour local service (stoptrein) Groningen - Delfzijl
- Station Groningen Noord (in Dutch), Stationweb. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- Media related to Station Groningen Noord at Wikimedia Commons
- Groningen Noord station, station information
|This article about a Dutch railway station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|