From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gross in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gross may refer to:
- Gross (economics), before deductions
- Gross (unit), a counting unit equal to 144
- A term that refers to something that evokes disgust
- Gross, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Gross, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Gross, Nebraska, a village
- Gross Hills, Ellsworth Land, Antarctica
- 33800 Gross, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.