Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gross in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gross may mean coarse, unrefined, or the total amount.
Gross may also refer to:
- Gross (unit), a counting unit equal to 144 items
- Gross weight
- Gross heating value, see Heat of combustion
- Gross, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Gross, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Gross, Nebraska, a village
- Gross Hill, a mountain located in Otsego County, New York
- Gross Hills, Ellsworth Land, Antarctica
- 33800 Gross, an asteroid
- Gross (surname)
- Gross mine, a gold mine in Russia
- Gross!, a television show on Discovery Channel
- In golf, the gross score is the number of strokes taken before accounting for any handicap allowances
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.