From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grosse Ile (French: large island) or Grosse Isle may refer to:
Places in Canada
- Grosse Isle, Quebec, an island where many Irish Immigrants to Canada were housed and the site of the Grosse Isle Disaster
- Grosse-Île, Quebec, one of two municipalities forming the urban agglomeration of Îles-de-la-Madeleine in Quebec, Canada
- Grosse Isle, Manitoba, a small community in Manitoba, Canada
Places in the United States
- Grosse Ile Township, Michigan, United States
- Grosse Ile (Michigan), the largest island in the township
- Grosse Isle, Louisiana, an unincorporated community in Louisiana, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.