Grossmann Jet Service
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Hubs||Václav Havel Airport Prague|
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Key people||Dagmar Grossmann|
G-Jet s.r.o., formerly known as Grossmann Jet Service, is a private jet operator based in Prague, Czech Republic. The company provides executive charter services, as well as aircraft management and brokerage. Its main base is Vaclav Havel Airport, Prague.,
G-Jet fleet includes the following aircraft (as of December 2012):
- "Grossmann Jet Service goes for cooperation with travel agencies". Blue Sky. March 2009. Archived from the original on 10 September 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- "Stormy_weather_for_private_jet_carrier_business". Business New Europe. Archived from the original on 13 February 2013. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- "Mustang rounds off "small and effective" GJS's balanced fleet acquisitions". European Business Air News. March 3, 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- "Vantage point". EVA International. Archived from the original on 10 July 2011. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- World Commerce Review http://www.worldcommercereview.com/publications/article_pdf/140. Retrieved 31 December 2009. Missing or empty
|title=(help) (registration required)
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in the Czech Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Czech company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|