Grossmann Jet Service
|Hubs||Václav Havel Airport Prague|
|Company slogan||Excellence in every detail|
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Key people||Dagmar Grossmann|
G-Jet s.r.o. is a private jet operator based in Prague, Czech Republic. The company provides executive charter services, as well as aircraft management and brokerage. Its main base is Vaclav Havel Airport, Prague.,
G-Jet fleet includes the following aircraft (as of December 2012):
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Grossmann Jet Service goes for cooperation with travel agencies". Blue Sky. March 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- "Stormy_weather_for_private_jet_carrier_business". Business New Europe. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- "Mustang rounds off "small and effective" GJS's balanced fleet acquisitions". European Business Air News. March 3, 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- "Vantage point". EVA International. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- World Commerce Review http://www.worldcommercereview.com/publications/article_pdf/140. Retrieved 31 December 2009. Missing or empty
|title=(help) (registration required)
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in the Czech Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Czech company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|