From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ground Cuckooshrike)
Ground cuckooshrikes are not listed as threatened on the Australian Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
State of Victoria, Australia
- The ground cuckooshrike is listed as threatened on the Victorian Flora and Fauna Guarantee Act (1988). Under this Act, an Action Statement for the recovery and future management of this species has not been prepared.
- On the 2007 advisory list of threatened vertebrate fauna in Victoria, the ground cuckooshrike is listed as vulnerable.
- BirdLife International (2012). "Coracina maxima". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2013.2. International Union for Conservation of Nature. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- Department of Sustainability and Environment, Victoria Archived 2005-07-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- Department of Sustainability and Environment, Victoria Archived 2006-09-11 at the Wayback Machine.
- Victorian Department of Sustainability and Environment (2007). Advisory List of Threatened Vertebrate Fauna in Victoria - 2007. East Melbourne, Victoria: Department of Sustainability and Environment. p. 15. ISBN 978-1-74208-039-0.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Coracina maxima.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Coracina maxima|
|This Campephagidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|