Ground zero (disambiguation)
Ground zero describes the point on the Earth's surface closest to a nuclear detonation. In the case of an explosion above the ground, ground zero refers to the point on the ground directly below the nuclear detonation (see hypocenter).
Ground zero may also refer to:
- Hypocenter, the site directly below, directly above, or at the point of detonation of a nuclear explosion
- The World Trade Center site in New York City, after the September 11 attacks.
- The hypocenters of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- The central plaza of The Pentagon during the Cold War
- Ground Zero (book), by Andrew Holleran
- Ground Zero, X-Files novel by Kevin J. Anderson
- Ground Zero (Deathlands novel)
- Ground Zero (Repairman Jack novel)
- Ground Zero (campaign) in the United States, concerning nuclear weapons
- Climate Ground Zero campaign, in the United States, against mountaintop-removal mining
- Ground Zero for the ZX Spectrum, a 1984 adventure game by Artic Software.
- Ground Zero: Texas for the Sega CD
- An expansion to Quake II
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Ground Zero (1987 film)
- At Ground Zero, 1993 film
- Bloodfist VI: Ground Zero, 1995 film
- Ground Zero (2000 film), a 2000 film
- Resident Evil: Ground Zero, a 2002 film, renamed to "Resident Evil"
- Ground Zero, album by Vindictiv with Göran Edman and Oliver Hartmann 2009
- Ground Zero (13AD album) 1990
- Ground Zero (As Blood Runs Black album) 2014
- "Ground Zero", a song by Kerry Livgren from his 1980 solo album Seeds of Change
- "Ground Zero" (song), by Chris Cornell
- "Ground Zero", a song by Lil Wayne from the album Rebirth
Radio and television
- Ground Zero (television show), Australia
- Ground Zero, a radio talk show hosted by Clyde Lewis, United States
- Hotel Ground Zero, 2009 television documentary, United States
- Ground Zero: In Your House, a 1997 World Wrestling Federation pay-per-view event
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ground zero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.