|Look up ground, grounding, or grounded in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grounding or grounded may refer to:
- Ground (electricity), a common return path for electric current
- Grounding (punishment), restrictions placed on movement or privileges
- Grounding (metaphysics), a topic of wide philosophical interest.
- Grounding in communication, the collection of mutual knowledge, beliefs, and assumptions; "common ground"
- Intentional grounding, a rule violation in gridiron football
- Ship grounding, a type of marine accident
- Symbol grounding, a problem in cognition and artificial intelligence
- Earthing therapy, alternative health practice in which one remains in physical contact with the soil while also touching a device connected to electrical ground
- Grounded (comics), a comic book by Mark Sable for Image Comics
- "Superman: Grounded" a storyline in the Superman comic book, written by J. Michael Straczynski
- Grounding (film), 2006 film about the collapse of the airline Swissair
- Unaccompanied Minors, a 2006 Christmas film that was titled Grounded in the UK and Ireland
- "Grounded", a song by Lower Than Atlantis from World Record
- "Grounded", a song by My Vitriol
- "Grounded", a song by Soul Asylum from the 1990 album And the Horse They Rode in On
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grounding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.