(Redirected from Grounds (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grounds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grounds may refer to:
- Plural of ground
- Coffee grounds, granulated remains of coffee beans after grinding for coffee
- Grounds, in law, a rational motive or basis for a belief, conviction, or action taken, such as a legal action or argument:
- Bertie Grounds (1878–1950), Australian cricketer
- Jonathan Grounds (born 1988), English footballer
- Sir Roy Grounds (1905–1981), Australian architect
- Arthur Grounds (1898–1951), Australian politician.
- Lucy Grounds (1908–1987), Australian politician
- Vernon Grounds (1914–2010), American theologian and evangelical
- William Grounds (1874–1958), New Zealand politician
- Tony Grounds (born 1957), British television scriptwriter
- Housie Grounds (1903–1963), Australian rules footballer
- Groundskeeping, tending an area of land for aesthetic or functional purposes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grounds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.